59 Howard Street BEULAH PARK
Perfectly located on a quiet street and set amongst other similar established homes, this character villa will provide an appealing eastern suburbs lifestyle with 5 rooms flowing across a character laden design. Located within walking distance to the fabulous restaurants, cafes and shopping of The Parade, Norwood; the home is ready to move in and enjoy now, immediately rent out and relish in the rewarding rental returns or extend and renovate subject to council consent (STCC).
Stained glass feature side windows and stunning polished timber floors provide a warm welcome to a wide hallway, offering a glimpse of the heritage features that flow throughout. Open functional fire places to both living room and bedroom 1 create a heritage appeal.
A generous eat-in kitchen offers a central social hub. Functional cabinetry and appliances provide a stylish cooking zone overlooking a generous meals area, enabling the chef to cook, create and socialise while preparing daily meals.
A bright main bathroom with shower over bath, and a spacious separate laundry provide the wet area requirements while a generous rear verandah overlooks a large rear yard. There is plenty of space for the children to play as well as a garage. Rear access to Dimboola Street will provide easy vehicle access while amplifying the future improvement potential.
Character, charm, style and sophistication! All on offer in a fabulous package so close to quality amenities.
* Solid brick character villa on generous 327m2 allotment
* Original construction circa 1900, now with contemporary upgrades
* Stunning polished timber floors and high skirtings throughout
* 2 spacious bedrooms
* Open fire places to the living room & bedroom 1
* Solid timber doors and 3.25m ceilings throughout
* Stained glass feature side windows to the entrance
* Spacious hallway
* Generous eat-in kitchen with functional appliances
* Bathroom with shower over bath
* Large laundry / storage room
* Picket fence and cottage garden to the street
* Generous rear yard with wide verandah overlooking
* Rear access gates from Dimboola Street
* Garage with roller door
* High private fencing to the rear yard
* Instant gas hot water service
Conveniently located within easy reach of all amenities. The area features outstanding parkland areas including Burnside Adventure Park, Kensington Gardens Bowls & Lawn Tennis Club along with the Adelaide City Parklands Belt just down the road.
There are a host of local schools in the area including Norwood Morialta High, Pembroke School, Marryatville High and Primary Schools, Rose Park Primary, Norwood Primary, St Joseph’s School plus St Peters Girls College and Loreto College.
Norwood Shopping Centre is a casual stroll away with the restaurants, entertainment and speciality shops of the Norwood Parade also at your disposal, while Marryatville Shopping Centre and Burnside Village will provide the most modern of shopping facilities, perfect for your designer needs.
A great character home that is bound to appeal!
59 Howard Street