5A & 5B Joseph Street SALISBURY
Rare Opportunity for Investors or Extended Families
** Both homes are currently tenanted on periodic leases with a combined total of $660 p/w**
Rarely found but often sought, these 2 courtyard residences are located on the same title and propose a unique and exciting opportunity for both investors looking for value and extended families looking for space and privacy.
An exciting 2 for 1 proposal means a great opportunity for wise investors looking to purchase, rent and hold. Home buyers may wish to purchase one and rent out the other, or utilise both as a unique housing solution for the larger or extended family.
The homes provide almost identical floor plans and offer quality fixtures and fittings across a spacious 3 bedroom designs. Low maintenance yards mean more time spent relaxing and less time on garden upkeep.
Sleek porcelain tiles and fresh neutral tones flow across generous open plan living areas where spacious combined living/dining rooms offer ample space for your everyday comfort. A stylish modern kitchen overlooks this large casual area featuring timber grain cabinetry, corner walk-in pantry, double sink, stainless steel appliances, stone look laminate bench tops and breakfast bar.
Outdoors features a full width alfresco portico constructed under the main roof, the perfect place to relax outdoors.
All 3 bedrooms are of generous double proportion and all offer robe amenities. The master bedroom features a bright bay window, walk-in robe and en suite bathroom while bedrooms 2 and 3 both provide built-in robes with mirror panel doors.
One house has 3 way bathroom and the other is open plan with slightly wider doorways for easier access. These generous main bathrooms feature a relaxing bath and rail shower, wide vanity and 2nd toilet, while a walk-through laundry with exterior access completes the wet areas.
An oversize single garage with auto panel lift door will accommodate the family car, plus provide some extra valuable storage space.
* 2 homes on one title, each with separate water meter and electricity meter
* Rare opportunity for investors or larger families
* Great mortgage buster for homeowners (live in one, rent out the other)
* Both homes identical layout with quality fittings throughout
* 3 spacious bedrooms, all of double proportion, all with floating floors
* Main bedroom with bay window, walk-in robe and en suite bathroom
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes (mirror doors)
* Large porcelain tiled combined family/dining room with kitchen overlooking
* Kitchen offers timber grain cabinetry, corner walk-in pantry, double sink, stainless steel appliances, stone look laminate bench tops and a raised breakfast bar
* Full width alfresco portico constructed under the main roof
* Low maintenance rear yards
* Full main bathroom with relaxing bath and rail shower
* Walk-through laundry with exterior access
* Oversize single garage with auto panel lift door (interior and yard access doors)
* 2.7 m ceilings
* Ducted evaporative air-conditioning and ducted climate control gas heating throughout.
A fabulous location features close access to Pioneer Park, Pitman Park and the Little Para River Reserve, excellent for an evening stroll or your daily exercise. Parabanks Shopping Centre is only a casual walk away, as are the cinemas, cafes and restaurants, hotels as well as the Calvary Hospital. Public transport is at your doorstep on The Salisbury Highway or Commercial Road.
Nearby unzoned primary schools include Salisbury Primary School, Salisbury North Primary, Elizabeth Vale Primary & Brahma Lodge Primary. The zoned high school is Salisbury High School. Quality private schooling can be found at Tyndale Christian College, Thomas More College & Temple Christian College.
Zoning information is obtained from www.education.sa.gov.au Purchasers are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.
5A & 5B Joseph Street