6 St Albans Avenue VALLEY VIEW
Located on a spacious corner allotment of approx. 718 sqm, with a backdrop of the stunning Adelaide Hills, this solid brick family home is sure to appeal to those looking for a first home, investment or future development opportunity (stcc).
Approx 131sqm of internal living offers:
– 3 bedrooms, 2 with built in robes
– L-shaped lounge and dining
– original kitchen with ample storage and adjoining meals area
– renovated bathroom, laundry with access to the outside
A paved garden offers;
– an undercover entertaining area
– rumpus room
– double carport
– second driveway with a powered double garage as well as extra space for a caravan, boat or trailer.
Other stand out features include;
1.5 KW solar power, security alarm, ducted evaporative cooling, r/c wall unit and gas heater in the lounge, ceiling fans in all bedrooms, polished timber and slate floors and down lights throughout.
And what a fantastic location, within walking distance to several schools, Thomas Turner and Dry Creek Reserves, plenty of public transport and major shopping centres just minutes away. All this and a mere 14 KM to the CBD. With so much to offer there is still scope to renovate and make this property your own. Definitely not one to miss out on!