60 De Sassenay Crescent MODBURY HEIGHTS
Constructed by Galaxy Homes in 1982 and sited on a generous 650m2 allotment (approx), this fabulous family home offers spacious indoor and outdoor entertaining across a 4 bedroom design with man cave/ workshop and shedding.
Crisp floating floors and neutral tones greet us as we enter, flowing through to a generous living room with gas heater and a handy study nook. A stylish kitchen is adjacent offering ample space for casual interaction. Stainless steel appliances, country style cabinetry, double sink, 5 burner stove, subway tiled splashbacks, breakfast and servery bars combine to offer modern amenities adjacent both meals and family rooms.
Entertain and relax in the casual comfort of a generous terracotta tiled family room. Dual French doors open to a wrap-around gabled pergola encompassing the rear of the home, offering a multitude of different outdoor living solutions. Opaque covered panels allow natural light to infuse while ceiling fans, 12 volt and pendant lighting add to the atmosphere.
All 4 bedrooms are generously proportioned with the master suite boasting both ensuite and walk-in robe hidden behind mirror sliding doors. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both offer built-in robes with mirror panel doors while bedroom 4 boasts a split system air conditioner and French doors to the pergola area.
A lined workshop offers power, lighting, ceiling fan and data point, great for hobbyists and a terrific place to deck out your brand new man cave. Another shed with power and lights will accommodate home and garden storage requirements.
With 22 solar panels on a battery ready system delivering 7.7kw, your energy bills will be exceptionally low, so turn on the ducted evaporative air conditioning and enjoy the low cost comfort of a modern electrical system.
A double driveway offers plenty of off street parking while a gated side driveway provides a great spot for trailers, cycles, motor bikes and smaller recreational vehicles to park securely.
* Galaxy Homes, 1982 constructed home on 650m2 allotment approx
* 4 bedrooms, 2 living areas and extensive outdoor entertaining
* Master bedroom with hidden ensuite and walk-in robe
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes (mirror doors)
* Bedroom 4 with split a/c and French doors to pergola
* Floating floors, neutral tone and quality downlights to the living areas
* Large lounge with gas heater and study nook
* Modern kitchen with adjacent meals area
* Kitchen features stainless steel appliances, country style cabinetry, double sink, 5 burner stove, subway tiled splashbacks, breakfast and servery bars
* Terracotta tiled family / dining room with dual French doors to wrap around pergola
* Extensive gabled pergola with ceiling fans, 9 volt and pendant lighting
* Double lined workshop with power, lighting, ceiling fan and data point
* Second shed with power and lights ideal for home & garden storage
* Modern bathroom, laundry and toilet areas
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
* 22 solar panels delivering 7.7kw with battery ready system
* Double driveway for off street parking
* Side secure vehicle access for trailers, cycles, motor bikes and smaller recreational vehicles
Perfectly located in a quiet “low transit” street amongst other similar homes and within easy reach of desirable amenities. There is a heap of local schools available including The Heights School, just around the corner, Para Vista and Ingle Farm Primary Schools, along with East Para Primary, Valley View Secondary and Modbury West School, Gleeson College, Pedare Christian school and Golden Grove high school.
Modbury Heights Shopping Centre is only a few hundred metres away and quality specialty shopping facilities can be found at Westfield Tea Tree Plaza. Public transport is only a short walk to Ladywood Road. There are many parks and reserves in the local area idea for your sport and recreation, including the Modbury Soccer, Tennis and Bowling Clubs, The Modbury Sports and Community Club and the well-known Waterworld Aquatic Centre.
Be quick to inspect!
60 De Sassenay Crescent