65 Bolivar Road BURTON
Investors, families, developers and tradies will all be interested in this solid cream brick, three bedroom 1960s home. Set on a massive land holding of over 800 sqm, the versatility of this property will suit people from all walks of life.
** OPEN TIMES COMING SOON **
The home consists of three good size bedrooms, a large functional kitchen / meals room with its own entrance, and a comfortable lounge with original frosted doors is adjacent. There is also a separate laundry, bath and toilet and a large verandah out the back, perfect for entertaining outdoors.
The huge backyard is neatly landscaped and has the bonus of two double size sheds, perfect for tradies or those who like to tinker. One of the sheds has vehicle access from an oversized carport with secure gates, the other would make a perfect work shop, man cave or storage shed.
* Solid brick, 3 bedroom home
* Huge land holding over 800sqm
* Potential to develop (S.T.C.C.)
* Neat, tidy interior decorated in neutral tones
* Formal and casual entrance doors
* Modern functional kitchen with modern appliances plus Pura Tap
* Large meals area with entrance door, plus adjoining access to lounge
* Massive lounge with original frosted doors and deco light fittings
* Separate laundry, bath and toilet
* Full length rear verandah
* Mature, tidy landscaped rear yard
* Secure carport with double garage access
* Additional full size shed/ workshop / man cave
* Large capacity near new hot water service
Located close to public transport and the recreational advantages that the City of Salisbury offers. Kaurna Wetlands is just down the road, a perfect place for a relaxing walk. Salisbury Country Golf Links and numerous reserves and parks of the area are also within easy reach, as are Springbank Plaza Shopping Centre and Parabanks Shopping Centre. Generous land holdings with original homes such as this are indeed rare finds. Be sure to inspect at your earliest convenience.