7 Homely Place VISTA
The peaceful outlook of this welcoming location encourages us into this classic sandstone fronted heritage reproduction family home. Sited quietly at the end of a cul-de-sac with mature trees, the home stands proud and inviting on its elevated allotment.
Polished timber floors greet us upon entering and the attention to detail begins in the entrance hall with is classic ceiling rose and archway. The formal lounge is next in line with gas log fire place and corner cabinetry adding to the heritage atmosphere.
There are three bedrooms, the master suite has a walk-in robe and an ensuite bathroom. Bedrooms 2 & 3 have walk-in robes. A large scale bathroom complete with spa bath and separate shower easily caters for the busy family, with a separate toilet and good size laundry plenty of cupboard space completing the wet areas.
A classic spacious quality timber kitchen with corner pantry, wall oven and stainless steel appliances, overlooks the large scale casual living and dining room. Large picture windows give a view of verdant tropical plants creating a relaxing environment for casual family living. Double doors lead us outside to a massive full length gabled pergola, complete with ceiling fans for climatic relief. It’s not hard to picture yourself entertaining in style underneath this quality built outdoor living area. Beautifully landscaped gardens with mature plantings create the perfect back drop for your outdoor living.
An oversize double garage under the main roof provides ample vehicle accommodation and allows plenty of extra room for a workshop or storage area. Roller door access to the pergola provides a bonus drive-through option.
* Heritage style sandstone fronted reproduction home
* Quiet cul-de-sac location, close to all facilities
* 4 bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk-in robe
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 of good size with walk-in robes
* Quality heritage cornice and ceiling rose features
* Polished timber floorboards to the main living areas
* Classic timber kitchen with corner pantry and modern appliances
* Open plan casual living / dining area
* Formal lounge with gas log fire
* Huge outdoor entertaining pergola with two ceiling fans
* Mature landscaped gardens
* Full bathroom with spa bath
* Good size laundry with plenty of cupboards
* Oversize double garage with roller door to pergola
* 2.7m ceilings throughout
* Ducted heating throughout the home
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac on a good size allotment, you will feel like you’re in the country. Anstey Hill Recreation Park with is wildlife and walking trails is just around the corner. St Agnes Recreation Park and the Tea Tree Gully BMX Club is a short drive away. Local schools include St Agnes Primary and Tea Tree Gully Primary with Ridgehaven Primary, Banksia Park International School and Modbury High School all within the local area. World class shopping and medical facilities are at your disposal with Tea Tree Plaza and Modbury Hospital a short drive away.
Act now to secure this unique offering in a tightly held location. Your inspection will not disappoint.