7 Lilac Street TEA TREE GULLY
Inspection By Appointment!
To arrange a time contact Paul Bateman on 0422 936 645
Substantial Family Home in Dress Circle Location
Constructed in 1997 and well positioned on block to maximise the views to the coast and beyond, this well presented two storey family home offers a quality lifestyle on a fully landscaped and retained allotment, featuring established trees, plants, and gardens.
The double storey red brick frontage creates a commanding street presence as we approach the home. A tiled entrance hall greets us on arrival with stairs leading to the upper level and a fabulous games room adjacent. Entertain family and friends in style in this fully tiled casual living area, a great place to spend a lazy afternoon and an ideal casual area to receive your guests. A wet bar will cater for the refreshments, and a powder room will provide the amenities. A double garage with automatic roller doors will provide secure vehicle parking and there is room for a boat/ caravan/ motorhome to park in the driveway. A large under house storage area completes the lower level.
We arrive upstairs to a pleasant landing where sliding glass doors provide access to a stunning balcony deck with views to One Tree Hill and the coast. A large formal lounge / dining provides a great area for your everyday family living, with a more casual kitchen, family and meals area adjacent. A solid Blackwood timber kitchen with recently replaced bench tops and handles offers stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, double sink, and gas hot plates. A generous pantry cupboard and a breakfast bar complete a great cooking zone, overlooking both the casual meals and family room.
Dual sliding glass doors from a bright and spacious family room open to a wonderful paved patio / pergola area, the perfect place to entertain outdoors in the more moderate months. This expansive pergola area is framed by mature plants creating a peaceful and relaxing botanical environment. Stairs lead to an upper-level garden where beautifully manicured sweeping lawns and lush gardens complete a fabulous rear yard.
The home offers 4 bedrooms and a study. The master bedroom boasts an en suite bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and a large walk in robe with an abundance of storage options. Bedrooms 2, 3, & 4 all have built-in robes and are all of good proportion. A main bathroom also with floor to ceiling tiles has a 3-way functionality with an open vanity that caters for guest and resident usage. There are several linen and storage cupboards, completing an impressive interior.
* Towering double storey residence set on the high side of the road
* Dress circle location amongst other quality homes
* Views to One Tree Hill and the coast
* Fully landscaped and retained allotment
* 4 bedrooms, master with en suite and large walk-in robe
* Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 with built-in robes
* Handy study or 5th bedroom
* Large games room with built-in bar and powder room
* Double garage with automatic roller doors
* Large under house storage area
* Paved driveway with off street parking for caravan or boat
* Large formal lounge / dining
* Decked balcony with views to the coast and One Tree Hill
* Solid blackwood timber kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, double sink and gas hot plates plus generous pantry and breakfast bar overlooking meals and family rooms
* Good size casual meals area
* Family room with dual sliding doors to outdoor living
* Large outdoor living pergola and paved patio area
* Manicured upper-level lawn and garden area
* 3 way main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
* Security roller shutters to most windows
* Automatic irrigation system to garden and planter beds
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
* Monitored alarm system with upper and lower zones
* Ducted vacuum system throughout
* Under stair storage
* Aluminium deadlock windows throughout
Perfectly located on the suburban fringe with easy access to Anstey Hill Recreation Park and plenty of recreational and sporting reserves and venues for your family relaxation. The Tea Tree Gully Netball, Football and Athletics Clubs are close by, as is the Tea Tree Gully Golf Club and Waterworld Aquatic Centre and The Modbury Soccer and Bowling Clubs and the Tea Tree Gully Hotel. Tea Tree Gully Primary School is in the local area along with, St Agnes, Fairview Park and Redwood Park Primary Schools, St David’s Catholic School and Banksia Park International High School. St Agnes Shopping Centre will cater for your daily shopping requirements and Tea Tree Plaza Shopping & Cinema Complex will provide quality specialty shopping and entertainment.
A rare opportunity to purchase a substantial family home in a dress circle location. All the work has been done here, just move in and enjoy! Be sure to add this one to your must inspect list!
Inspection By Appointment!
Contact Paul Bateman on 0422 936 645