7 Saltram Parade OAKDEN
Quietly located amongst other quality homes in a family friendly low traffic street, this 4 bedroom, sandstone and red brick quoin heritage style family home offers an exceptional opportunity to purchase a quality family home in an established neighbourhood.
The home offers both formal and casual living areas as well as generous outdoor entertaining areas and garaging for two vehicles. A large formal lounge / dining provides an impressive entry statement, a perfect place to receive guests and an ideal room for a dinner party. French doors lead directly to the outdoor entertaining pergola adding a desirable functionality.
A generous kitchen offers room for multiple users. Modern appliances including wall oven and dishwasher, combine with ample cupboard space, a long breakfast bar and quality down lighting to produce a spacious and functional kitchen, overlooking both the indoor and outdoor casual living areas.
A fully tiled meals and family room offers heaps of space for the busy family to relax in. Large wrap around picture windows allow plenty of natural light to infuse and offer an excellent view of the back yard and outdoor living area. Entertain family and friends in style under a great clear covered pergola, fully paved and landscaped, the perfect place for a barbeque. A generous lawned area will give the kids a place to play, plus there are 2 tool sheds and heaps of garden space.
There are 4 bedrooms in total. Bedroom 1 offers an ensuite bathroom, walk-in robe and a bay window. Bedrooms 2 & 3 have built-in robes and bedroom 4 is of good proportion. A cleverly designed 3 way bathroom caters for guests and residents, offering a spa bath, separate vanity plus separate toilet. A bright laundry has additional cupboard space plus direct exterior access.
Features in brief:
* Heritage fronted 4 bedroom family home
* Master bedroom with bay window, ensuite plus walk-in robe
* Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 of good size
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* Large formal living and dining room with access door to pergola area
* Large and spacious kitchen overlooking family and meals
* Kitchen with modern appliances, dishwasher, wall oven and breakfast bar
* Generous meals and family area with wall heater
* Family room with bright picture windows and sliding door to pergola
* Outdoor entertaining gabled pergola and paved patio
* Generous yard with 2 tool sheds, lawned areas plus gardens
* Double garage with dual automatic roller doors plus rear drive-through roller door
* Room for 2 vehicles to park off street in the driveway
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
* Instant gas hot water service
* Zen Home Energy System for cheaper energy bills
Location, Location, Location!! Perfectly situated in a quiet, low traffic, family friendly street within easy reach of desirable amenities. The Oakden Wetlands and board walk are just down the road in Roy Amer Reserve, the perfect place for daily exercise, and a great place for a relaxing Sunday morning with a coffee at the Lakeside Caf. Northgate Shopping Centre and Gilles Plain Shopping Centre are both nearby for quality shopping and public transport is at your doorstep with the bus route on Sir Ross Smith Boulevard, or an express route to the city via the O-Bahn busway just a 5 minute walk away on Sudholz Road.
Quality education institutions are close at hand with Cedar College, Heritage College, TAFE SA Gilles Plains, St Pauls College as well as Windsor Gardens Secondary College and Hillcrest Primary School all in the local area.
A great opportunity to secure a substantial family home on a fully landscaped allotment. Be sure to add this one to your inspection list.
7 Saltram Parade