8/ 35 Sydney Street GLENSIDE
Solid Brick Unit with Dual Courtyards
A secure front courtyard provides a soothing botanical atmosphere to this ground floor solid brick unit. Mature palm trees and low maintenance synthetic lawn combine to create a welcoming entrance that continues to enhance as we step up to a raised verandah and into the unit.
Fresh paint and crisp floating floors provide a neutral living environment, enhanced by modern Venetian blinds, the perfect blank canvas for your lifestyle. A large lounge / dining has 3 entrance doors, allowing for a full range of styling options, serviced by an adjacent kitchen boasting timber look cabinetry, large pantry with lots of drawers, stainless steel appliances and double sink with an elevated view over the verdant front courtyard. A split system air conditioner will moderate the temperature, completing a comfortable living space.
There are 2 bedrooms, both of double proportion and offering built-in robes with mirror panels plus fresh carpet and paint. Bedroom 1 overlooks the front courtyard and bedroom 2 has views to the rear courtyard. A bright and modern bathroom has floor to ceiling tiles, modern tapware, shower over bath plus cupboards for washing machine and hot water service.
A generous rear courtyard has an access gate to a double carport, providing ample space for your parking requirements. An alarm system will provide peace of mind security plus there is an intercom for your convenience.
* Solid brick, ground floor unit
* 2 bedrooms, both with fresh carpet and built-in robes
* Floating floors throughout the living areas
* Quality Venetian blinds throughout
* Generous living / dining with 3 entrance doors
* Spacious kitchen with timber look cabinetry, large pantry with heaps of drawers, stainless steel appliances and double sink plus an elevated view over the verdant front courtyard
* Front courtyard with synthetic lawn and established palm trees
* Rear courtyard with direct access to double carport
* Alarm system fitted
* Bright bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
* Freshly painted interior
* 2.5m ceilings
* Split system air conditioner
* Peaceful and botanic setting
* Walking distance to Burnside Village
Quietly located on the city fringe with access to all facilities. Glenunga Reserve and the Adelaide Parkland belt will provide ample open space for your sport and recreational needs. Burnside Village is just around the corner, a casual walk to international quality shopping. The Adelaide CBD is easily accessed by public transport, providing quality amenities for your specific lifestyle needs. Local schools include Parkside Primary, St Raphael’s, Linden Park Primary, Rose Park Primary, Glenunga International High School and Seymour College.
A rare opportunity to purchase a quality unit in a fantastic city fringe suburb. Be sure to inspect this one!
Unit 8 / 35 Sydney Street