8 Flinders Drive VALLEY VIEW
A rare opportunity presents itself here with this 1960’s constructed brick veneer home. Sited on a desirable elevated allotment, the home offers spacious accommodation with 5 bedrooms and 2 living areas across a generous floorplan, perfect for the larger or extended family.
Polished timber floors greet us as we enter, flowing throughout the original body of the home. A large lounge boasts built-in cupboards and shelves with a combined kitchen and dining adjacent. The kitchen includes timber cabinetry, functional appliances and ceiling fan, offering a unique central location between dining and family areas.
All 5 bedrooms are well proportioned and all offer built-in robes. Several bedrooms boast ceiling fans and all offer spacious personal areas that will appeal to all ages. A functional main bathroom has bath and separate shower with an adjacent laundry and separate toilet completing the living areas.
Step outside and enjoy the comfort of a paved outdoor living area with a Vergola over, extending your outdoor living throughout the year. A north facing verandah is adjacent offering a sunny space to relax. A generous rear yard will allow plenty of room for the kids to play while a double carport and storage room complete an impressive package.
* 5 Bedroom home on large 720m2 (approx.) allotment
* Polished timber floors through the original home
* 2 living spaces, both generously proportioned
* Central kitchen with ceiling fan, timber cabinetry and functional appliances
* Main living with wall air conditioner and built-in cupboards
* Bright family room with dual doors opening to outdoor living
* Paved outdoor living area with Vergola over
* Spacious lawn covered rear yard
* All 5 bedrooms with built-in robes, all of double proportion
* Bedroom 1 with wall air conditioner and ceiling fan
* Store room and double carport
* Shade blinds to west facing windows
* Plenty of off street parking
Perfectly sited with easy access to all desired amenities. Local schools include Ingle Farm & Para Vista Primary, Modbury West School & St Pauls College, with Valley View Secondary School also close by. The Dry Creek Linear Park Wetlands and Dunkley Green Reserve make ideal places for exercise or a casual stroll, and Valley View Golf Course just down the road is open to the public. The O’bahn Busway is close by for quality public transport to the city, and bus routes on both Walkleys and Wright Roads are within walking distance. Tea Tree Plaza will provide world class shopping facilities for your designer and specialty shopping and Ingle Farm or Valley View Shopping Centres will cater for your weekly grocery shopping.
A great home for the larger and growing family, be sure to inspect.
8 Flinders Drive