9 Coromandel Place MODBURY HEIGHTS
Welcome to spacious family living, with this fabulous upgraded, 1985 constructed conventional home offering spacious formal and casual living areas across a bright contemporary design. A large 620 m allotment (approx) will provide the perfect private and peaceful location, close to schools, shopping, reserves and transport, the ideal scenario for the growing family who enjoy a healthy active lifestyle.
Freshly laid floating floors flow from a generous entrance hall through to a spacious open plan casual living area, offering the ideal every day space for your family lifestyle. A stylish kitchen overlooks boasting solid timber cabinetry, walk-in pantry, glass cooktop, double sink and breakfast bar, along with an atrium window providing views over a spacious rear yard.
Enjoy formal entertaining with both living and dining areas offering fresh carpets and stylish fittings. An L-shaped design provides a semi-open plan formal zone with a cosy gas heater ensuring a relaxed atmosphere.
Step outdoors and entertain alfresco style under a large gabled pergola, all overlooking a large rear yard with generous lawn space for the kids to play and extensive garden areas, perfect for the active family who enjoy casual outdoor living.
The home offers 4 bedrooms, all double bed capable, all with fresh carpets. The master bedroom boasts a walk in robe, ceiling fan, bright bay window and an upgraded ensuite bathroom. Bedrooms 3 & 4 both offer ceiling fans and built-in robes with mirror panel doors. A dedicated study with built-in desk will provide the perfect spot for the kids to do their homework.
A bright three way bathroom with open vanity will cater for both residents and guests, with a walk-through laundry completing the wet areas. A single carport with a secure automatic roller door will provide secure parking for the family car, plus there is ample space to park recreational vehicles securely off street.
Ducted evaporative cooling and 2 gas heaters will ensure a consistent living environment as you relax and enjoy the spaciousness of this four-bedroom layout, perfect for families moving up and investors looking for an easy to rent investment option.
* 1985 constructed conventional home with extensive upgrades
* New floor coverings and freshly painted throughout
* L-shaped formal living and dining room with gas heater
* Open plan family/meals with kitchen overlooking
* Kitchen boasting solid timber cabinetry, walk-in pantry, glass cooktop, double sink, atrium window and breakfast bar
* Large outdoor living area with gabled pergola over
* Generous rear yard with spacious lawn and garden areas
* 4 Bedrooms, all double bed capable, with fresh carpets
* Bedroom 1 with walk in robe, ceiling fan, bright bay window and an upgraded ensuite bathroom
* Bedrooms 3 & 4 with ceiling fans & built in robes (mirror panel doors)
* Separate study
* 3 way bathroom with open vanity
* Spacious laundry with exterior access
* Single carport with automatic roller door
* Ample room for recreational vehicle parking
* Ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout
* Gas heating in both formal and casual areas
* Tool shed
Ideally located in a quiet no through road surrounded by an abundance of parks, reserves and schools. Wynn Vale and Keithcot Primary Schools are within walking distance, as are The Heights School and St Xavier’s Regional Catholic School. Pedare Christian College, Gleeson College and Golden Grove High School are also easily accessed on foot. Public transport bus routes off Ladywood Road and Grenfell Road are just at the end of the street. Golden Grove Village Shopping Centre is close by for your weekly shopping and Tea Tree Plaza is just down the road for a world class shopping experience and express transport to the city.
A fantastic home in a beautiful locale Reward your success and inspect today.
Be fast, this one is a quality family home!
9 Coromandel Place