9 Sunset Circuit WALKLEY HEIGHTS
Constructed in 2005 by Rendition Homes, this sandstone fronted heritage reproduction home offers executive style family living with richly appointed formal and casual zones across an expansive layout that provides for the modern family who enjoy entertaining at home.
Dual doors open to a generous entrance hall where quality floating floors and neutral tones provide an impressive first impression. A cloak room will provide an impressive luxury near the formal lounge with feature wall and quality lighting, a great place to receive your guests.
The casual living areas are large and light filled. A billiard room with bay window is large enough to house a bar and billiard table, making the ideal games room. A great home theatre, (or bedroom 4), provides an alternative casual area, while the family and meals are adjacent the kitchen which is of generous proportion with a separate study (or 5th bedroom) providing a fourth casual living zone.
A central kitchen features gloss white 2 Pac country style cabinetry, large walk in pantry, stainless steel appliances, plumbed fridge space, 2 drawer dishwasher. A raised bar and a feature bulkhead ceiling with down lighting add a unique appeal, with the kitchen being the centre piece, overlooking family, rumpus and theatre rooms with the study (or 5th bedroom) also in view, enabling the chef to keep an eye on the family activities while preparing meals.
There a 3 dedicated bedrooms with the theatre room capable of being a fourth. The master bedroom is of grand design with a large bay window offering a quiet opulence with ornate curtains. This large parent’s bedroom also offers an ensuite bathroom with separate toilet and a large walk in robe. Feature stained glass bi fold doors add to the appeal. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are both of double proportion and both have walk-in robes. A clever 3 way bathroom caters for these bedrooms as well as providing guest facilities.
An all year round outdoor living zone continues the high degree of perfection in this magnificent residence. This semi enclosed outdoor zone offers a built-in kitchen with mains gas connected to the barbeque plus a separate bar with ice tub and under bar fridge. Entertain family and friends in style here with down lighting adding the ambience and a ceiling fan moderating the temperature. A low maintenance backyard is fully landscaped with mature plants plus a tool shed and cubby house. A double garage with automatic panel lift door, roller door rear access plus internal access to the home also offers plenty of work bench and shelving space.
A comprehensive list of features includes:
* 2005 built heritage reproduction family home
* 3 or 4 bedrooms with study or 5th bedroom and / or theatre room
* Master bedroom with bay window, ensuite and walk-in robe
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with walk-in robes
* All walk in robes, pantry and storage rooms with sensor lighting
* Large formal lounge adjacent entrance hall
* Magnificent 2 Pac kitchen with country style cabinetry, large walk in pantry, stainless steel appliances, plumbed fridge space, 2 drawer dishwasher
* Grand games room ideal for billiard table and bar
* Huge family room with dual doors to outdoor living
* Hills Home Hub system with expansion options
* Home theatre pre wired for speakers
* Alarm system installed with pet sensors
* Sound proofing to appropriate walls
* Termi-mesh installed in construction
* Fully insulated outdoor living area featuring barbeque with rotisserie connected to mains gas, ceiling fan and down lighting, separate bar with ice tub and fridge
* Intercom in kitchen and outside to front area
* Sub surface irrigation system
* 7 HP ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, (industrial strength)
* Tool shed
* Cubby house
* Double garage with auto panel lift door, bench and shelving space, rear roller door and internal access door
* Room for 2 cars to park off street in the driveway
* Instant gas hot water service
* 20 Solar panels delivering 5 kw with feedback to grid at 6.8 cents/ kw
Perfectly positioned on a no through road amongst other similar quality homes. Local schools include Ingle Farm Primary, Para Vista Primary, Valley View Secondary, Northfield Primary, St Pauls College, Roma Mitchell Secondary College, Heritage College and Cedar College.
Local parks and reserves include Dry Creek Linear Park and Wetlands, a great place for exercise and recreation, RM Williams Reserve and Pioneer Avenue Reserve. Drakes Foodland is a casual stroll across the road along with other local shops and the Walkley Heights Child Care Centre. Ingle Farm and Valley View Shopping Centres are both conveniently located close by as is the Gepps Cross Lifestyle Shopping Precinct and the weekly Farmers Market. Public transport is a short walk away on Walkleys Road and Grand Junction Road.
9 Sunset Circuit, Walkley Heights