94 Osmond Terrace NORWOOD
Originally constructed in the late 1880s, and sited on one of Adelaide’s dress circle terraces. This outstanding Victorian bluestone villa offers a stylish executive sophistication that flows effortlessly across an outstanding renovation, achieving an understated opulence and quality appeal that will suit the busy professional or executive family who demand the very best of refined living.
Spacious formal and casual areas flow across a generous layout where a stunning grand central hallway welcomes us with polished timber floors, ornate pillars and cornices, two stylish chandeliers and LED downlights. Receive your guests in a massive formal lounge complete with bay window and open fireplace or relax with family and friends in a huge casual living room with a stunning open plan kitchen adjacent.
Cook, create and relax in a fabulous kitchen featuring gloss white cabinetry, soft close drawers, wide breakfast bar and quality stainless steel appliances including Miele coffee machine and St George double oven. 40mm stone benchtops, induction cooktop, walk-in pantry, built-in wine rack and a skylight overhead all add to the appeal.
Aluminium stacker doors open to reveal a luxurious outdoor entertaining area where strip heaters and ceiling fans ensure your year round comfort. A wonderful outdoor kitchen features stone benchtops, barbeque, fryer, wok burner and built-in bar fridge, perfectly located in a central location between the indoors and a spacious rear yard.
All 5 bedrooms are double bed capable, all offering ceiling fans and built-in fireplaces. The master bedroom boasts a luxurious ensuite bathroom complete with spa bath, plus a spacious walk-in robe. Bedroom 2, (or home office), features built-in desk and cupboards, while bedrooms 3 & 4 feature built-in robes and French doors to the exterior. A stunning upstairs guest suite also boasts a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom.
A secure allotment features automatic gates to a 3 car carport plus there is a handy tool shed for garden storage. A significant ground floor main bathroom will cater for both guests and residents plus there is ample linen space, under stair storage plus a dry cellar fitted with wine racks.
Opulence, style and refined luxury. A wonderful executive mansion in a dress circle location.
* Renovated and upgraded bluestone villa Circa 1880
* Walk to The Parade with a great location on dress circle Osmond Terrace
* Stately, stylish and refined dcor throughout
* Grand entrance hall with polished timber floors, ornate pillars and cornices, two stylish chandeliers and LED downlights
* Generous formal lounge with bay window and open fireplace
* Luxurious kitchen overlooking large family room
* Kitchen boasting gloss white cabinetry, soft close drawers, wide breakfast bar and quality stainless steel appliances including Miele coffee machine and St George double oven. 40mm stone benchtops, induction cooktop, walk-in pantry, built-in wine rack and a skylight overhead
* Bright and light family room with built-in cupboards
* Stacker doors from family room to outdoor entertaining
* Stunning outdoor living portico with ceiling fans and strip heaters
* Outdoor kitchen features stone benchtops, barbeque, fryer, wok burner and built-in bar fridge
* Up to 5 bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and fireplaces
* Master bedroom with luxurious ensuite bathroom complete with spa bath, plus a walk-in robe
* Bedroom 2 (or home office) with built-in desk and cupboards
* Bedrooms 3 & 4 with built-in robes and French doors to the exterior
* Bedroom 5 (guest suite) with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
* Secure allotment with automatic gates to the street
* 3 Car (high clearance, 3.0m) carport
* Handy garden shed
* Under stair and linen storage areas
* Dry cellar with built-in wine racks
* Ducted air conditioning and heating
* 3.5m high ceilings
* Ornate cornices and skirtings
Peacefully located within easy reach of all suburban amenities. The area features outstanding parkland areas including Burnside Adventure Park, Kensington Gardens Bowls & Lawn Tennis Club along with the Adelaide City Parklands Belt just down the road.
There are a host of local schools in the area including Norwood Morialta High, Pembroke School, Marryatville High and Primary Schools, Rose Park Primary, Norwood Primary, St Joseph’s School plus Pembroke School, St Peters Girls College and Loreto College.
Norwood Shopping Centre is a casual stroll away with the restaurants, entertainment and specialty shops of the Norwood Parade also at your disposal, while Marryatville Shopping Centre and Burnside Village will provide the most modern of shopping facilities, perfect for your designer needs.
A rare offering for the privileged few! Book your inspection today!
94 Osmond Terrace