1/ 1 Dale Avenue RIDGEHAVEN
First home buyers and investors will both be impressed with this fully upgraded and freshly painted homette. Sited on a generous 314m garden allotment the home offers spacious living areas across a pleasant two-bedroom design, perfect for those starting out and an ideal opportunity for investors looking to reap handsome rental returns.
Fresh floating floors, LED downlights and a crisp neutral decor flow across a semi open plan design, where a spacious living room provides a bright everyday space with natural light gently infusing. Step through to a central dining area and upgraded kitchen. Cook in style with stone splash backs, IAG stainless steel oven, cooktop and range hood, Fischer & Paykel dishwasher, corner pantry and ample cupboard space.
The home provides two spacious bedrooms, both of double proportion, both offering ceiling fans, LED downlights, fresh quality carpets and built in robes. An upgraded main bathroom provides fresh and bright amenities while a walk-through laundry with plenty of cupboard space completes the wet areas. A single garage with automatic roller door provides secure vehicle parking, plus there is room to park another car in a long driveway.
Entertainment outdoors under a full width rear verandah, overlooking a verdant rear yard with sweeping lawns and established trees and plants. There’s plenty of room for the kids to play this idyllic botanical setting.
If you’re looking for a start in the property market, downscaling to manageable accommodation or desire a rewarding investment property then your inspection is encouraged.
* Fully upgraded and renovated duplex on generous garden allotment
* Great starter or an ideal downscale/ investment property
* Solid brick construction with block size of 314m
* Freshly painted throughout
* Floating floors, LED downlights and fresh neutral decor throughout
* Generous open plan living room with walk-through dining room adjacent
* Upgraded kitchen includes stone splash backs, IAG stainless steel oven, cooktop and range hood, Fischer & Paykel dishwasher, corner pantry and ample cupboard space
* 2 Spacious bedrooms both of double proportion
* Both bedrooms offer fresh quality carpets, LED downlights, ceiling fans and built-in robes
* Bright main bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Modern laundry with ample cupboard space and rear access door
* Full width rear verandah overlooking verdant rear yard
* Established lawns and gardens to the rear yard
* Single garage with automatic roller door (UMR)
* 2.4m ceilings
Quietly located on a low traffic street in the heart of Ridgehaven and within easy reach of desirable urban amenities. St Agnes Shopping Centre only 50metres away for your daily requirements and Tea Tree Plaza is also in the local area, providing a world class shopping experience. Local schools include Ridgehaven Primary, Redwood Park Primary, Fairview Park Primary and Banksia Park International High School, with the Banksia Park Kindergarten also within easy reach. Hancock Road & North East Road will provide access to public transport and there are heaps of parks and reserves in the local area for your sport and recreation, including Tea Tree Gully Golf Club, Netball Club and Athletics Club.
A great opportunity to secure a solid brick, upgraded unit on a generous land holding. Be sure to inspect today.