1/14 Judith Avenue HOLDEN HILL
CURRENTLY TENANTED FOR $275 P/W ON A PERIODIC LEASE.
Delightfully nestled in a quiet, low traffic street, just around the corner from Bentley Reserve and within easy reach of public transport and local shopping facilities, this 1977 constructed, solid brick unit offers a wonderful opportunity for younger buyers and investors looking for value and returns.
If you’re looking for an affordable entry level home with space for your family to grow and move then this exciting offering will provide ample area for future growth. A generous yard is sited adjacent to the house block and features a generous single galvanised iron shed, lock-up gates to the street’s and ample room to grow some veggies.
The house block is with a generous paved rear courtyard, wide driveway and secure off street covered parking for one car.
Refreshing neutral tones, crisp floating floors and abundant natural light feature in a semi open plan design that includes a generous living room with ceiling fan and split system air conditioner, plus a combined kitchen/meals offering the original cabinetry, tiled splashback , glass cooktop, stainless steel oven, wide sink and plenty of room for the dining table.
Both bedrooms are of good proportion, both featuring built-in robes and ceiling fans. The master bedroom offers a split system air conditioner. A bright main bathroom provides separate bath and shower while a walk-through laundry with exterior access complete the interior.
A fabulous first home or enticing investment option, this unique and rare proposition is well worth an inspection.
* Solid brick, 2 bedroom unit on generous large allotment
* Crisp floating floors & fresh neutral tones to the interior
* Generous living room with ceiling fan and split system air conditioner
* Combined kitchen/meals offers original cabinetry, tiled splashback’s, glass cooktop, stainless steel oven, wide sink and room for the dining table
* 2 spacious bedrooms, both with built-in robes and ceiling fans
* Bedroom 1 with split system air conditioner
* Bright, full main bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Walk-through laundry with exterior access
* Wrap-around paved rear courtyard
* Single lock-up carport plus ample offstreet parking
* Large adjacent allotment of approximately 180m²
* Single galvanised iron shed and lock-up gates to the allotment
* Ample workshop space and plenty of off street parking
* Established fruit trees and vegetable garden
* Ideal 1st home, perfect investment
Perfectly located in the heart of Holden Hill with local amenities within easy reach. Public transport is nearby with the bus route running along Valiant Road. The Holden Hill Community Centre and Bentley Reserve is just around the corner with oval, tennis court, playground and dog park, a great place for your sport and recreation.
Gilles Plains Shopping Centre is the local grocery venue and Tea Tree Plaza will provide a world class shopping experience.
Local unzoned primary schools include Dernancourt School R-7, Wandana Primary, Avenues College, Modbury West School & Para Vista Primary. The zoned high school is Avenues College. Quality private education can be found nearby at TAFE SA Gilles Plains, Burc College, Kildare College and St Pauls College.
Zoning information is obtained from www.education.sa.gov.au Purchasers are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.
** All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal and financial advice.
***The vendor’s statement ( Form1) will be made available at 193 North East Road Hampstead Gardens for 3 consecutive business days prior to the Auction as well as at the premises on the day 30 minutes prior to the Auction.
Please feel free to call or email with any questions or to register your interest today.