1/ 29 Trenton Terrace POORAKA
Solid Brick Duplex on Generous Garden Allotment
Immaculately presented and with a stylish modern appeal, this 1976 constructed and since upgraded solid brick duplex is more a home unit. Sited on a generous 306m allotment and located in a fabulous quiet street just around the corner from Lindblom Park Reserve, the home will appeal to younger families starting out who desire the space for children to play, middle-aged downscalers who love the garden and wise investors looking for a low maintenance acquisition with healthy returns.
Crisp floating floors and neutral tones welcome us as we enter, where a generous living room complete with ceiling fan and gas heater provides a bright space for your everyday relaxation. A clever combined kitchen and dining room is adjacent with sliding door access to a generous verandah, perfect for your outdoor living requirements. Sit back and relax with verdant views over a lush rear yard with established plants and sweeping lawn providing a harmonious outlook.
Enjoy preparing the family meals in a spacious cooking area offering solid timber cabinetry, upgraded gas stove, tiled splashbacks, wide sink, generous pantry, stone look bench tops and a skylight overhead amplifying the already abundant natural light.
The home offers 3 bedrooms in an appealing layout, where bedrooms 1 and 2 both offer split system air conditioners and ceiling fans, while bedroom 3 is a generously proportioned single room.
A single carport with an automatic roller door will accommodate the family car plus there is more than enough room for additional parking in a long driveway. A garden shed and two rainwater tanks complete the appealing offering that is bound to impress.
* Solid brick duplex on generous 306m garden allotment
* Great starter, excellent downscale or a great investment
* More a home than a unit with 130 m rear yard
* 3 Bedrooms, bedrooms 1 and 2 with ceiling fans and split system air conditioners
* Bedroom 3 of generous single proportion
* Spacious living room with floating floors, ceiling fan and gas heater
* Combined kitchen/dining with sliding door to rear verandah
* Spacious solid timber kitchen offering upgraded gas stove, tiled splashbacks, wide sink, generous pantry, stone look benchtops and a skylight overhead
* Rear verandah overlooking verdant rear yard with established plants and sweeping lawn
* Bright main bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Separate toilet
* Separate laundry with access from rear verandah
* Single carport with automatic roller door
* Long driveway with ample additional parking area
* Temperature controlled instant gas hot water service
* Secure backyard with tool shed and two rainwater tanks
Perfectly positioned with local amenities close at hand. Lindblom Park Reserve is just around the corner along with with several other local parks and reserves close by including Bush Park playground & reserve, Pooraka Oval, and the State Sports Centre, all within easy reach. Public transport is available on Main North Road, Montague Road & Quinlivan Road. Local schools include Pooraka Primary, Ingle Farm Primary, Endeavour College, Roma Mitchell Secondary College & Valley View Secondary School. Take your pick of Mawson Lakes Shopping Centre or Ingle Farm Shopping Centre for your weekly groceries, plus there is a group of local shops just up the road.
This home offers value buying in a lower price range, and will attract first home buyers right through to seasoned investors. Get the early jump on the crowd and be sure to inspect this weekend!
1/29 Trenton Terrace
Click this link to see more: https://www.alladelaidecityedge.com.au/