1/ 3 Elford Street KENSINGTON GARDENS
With a great location, only 5 km from the city and with easy access to public transport, shopping and quality schools, this solid brick unit offers a great entry level opportunity into the eastern suburbs of Adelaide. Investors will be keen to take advantage of generous rental returns while homebuyers will love the quality shopping, schools, and reserves of this desirable location.
A leafy outlook provides a botanic atmosphere that flows through this quiet group of only 7 units. A spacious lawn covered yard with established border trees is a bonus, offering a great place for the kids to play, or just relax and enjoy the natural ambiance.
Step inside and enjoy the recent upgrades. Polished timber floors, LED downlights and a bright neutral dcor combine to offer a crisp contemporary open plan living space. A spacious kitchen overlooks, providing bright white cabinetry with upgraded stove, feature tiled splashback and a wide breakfast bar. A window over the sink has views of a leafy rear courtyard.
There are two bedrooms, both of generous proportion, both with ceiling fans and fresh carpets. Bedroom 1 offers a built-in robe with mirror panel door. A full upgraded bathroom provides contemporary amenities boasting floor to ceiling tiles, modern vanity and separate bath and shower. A separate toilet and spacious laundry complete the wet areas.
A single garage with roller door will provide secure parking for 1 vehicle while a leafy rear courtyard offers a private outdoor space, perfect for the warmer months.
* Solid brick unit in a quiet leafy group of only 7
* Peaceful, private and tranquil setting
* Polished timber floors, LED downlights and a crisp neutral colour scheme to the living areas
* Generous lounge / dining room
* Functional kitchen with ample cupboards, upgraded stove wide breakfast bar & tiled splashback
* Walk through laundry with external access
* Low maintenance leafy rear courtyard
* Bathroom with separate bath and shower, floor to ceiling tiles and modern vanity
* 2 bedrooms, both double bed capable, both with both with ceiling fans and fresh carpets
* Bedroom 1 with built-in robe (mirror door)
* Single lock up garage with roller door
* Large lawn covered & tree lined side yard – the large yard also provides the opportunity for more car parking
* Aluminium deadlock windows throughout
* Private paved rear courtyard
Peacefully located within easy reach of all suburban amenities. The Gums Reserve & Kensington Gardens Reserve are both located nearby with outstanding parkland areas including Burnside Adventure Park, Kensington Gardens Bowls & Lawn Tennis Club and other associated sporting clubs. The Kensington Gardens Pre School Centre is also located in this fantastic reserve. Other local schools include Norwood Morialta High, Pembroke School, Marryatville High and Primary Schools plus St Peters Girls College. Marryatville Shopping Centre and Burnside Village will provide the most modern shopping facilities, with the restaurant and specialty shops of The Norwood Parade all close at hand.
Inspection of this tidy unit and surrounding local area will certainly impress.
1/3 Elford Street