1 Alva Street PARA VISTA
Quietly nestled on an elevated allotment in a quiet no through road, just around the corner from the Para Vista IGA and local shops, this thoughtfully upgraded solid brick home offers a desirable opportunity for younger buyers, investors and those wishing to downscale.
Stylish contemporary upgrades to the interior have produced a wonderful open plan living area where a combined living/dining room offers more than enough space for the entire family to relax. Enjoy the ambient natural light as it gently wafts through a wide bay window, enhancing the sleek floating floors, LED downlights, neutral tones and three-step cornices.
A fabulous upgraded kitchen offers modern stainless steel appliances, wide sink, subway tiled splashback’s, generous pantry space quality tapware and ample room for a meals table.
The home boasts 3 spacious bedrooms, all of good proportion. The master bedroom features a bright bay window, wall to wall built in mirror robes and direct access to a stylish three-way main bathroom.
An easy care allotment with synthetic lawn covered rear yard and tiered gardens will provide ample space for the kids to run and play without the burden of constant garden maintenance. There is plenty of space for any future outdoor living or alfresco improvements (STCC), along with a secure lock-up carport space for one vehicle and parking front other.
A rare release opportunity that will entice a broad market.
* Stylishly upgraded solid brick home on easy care, elevated allotment
* Freshly painted interior with contemporary fittings
* Crisp floating floors, neutral tones, jet black doorhandles, LED downlights and three-step cornices
* Generous open plan living/dining with wide bay window
* Stylish eat in kitchen features stainless steel appliances, wide sink, subway tiled splashback’s, generous pantry space quality tapware and ample room for a meals table
* 3 spacious bedrooms, all of good proportion
* Bedroom 1 with bright bay window and wall-to-wall mirror robes
* Clever three-way bathroom with dual vanities
* Traditional laundry with ample space and exterior access door
* Easy care synthetic lawn covered rear yard with tiered gardens
* Ample room for any future outdoor or alfresco improvements (STCC)
* Secure lock-up carport with auto roller door
* Ample space to securely park a 2nd vehicle
* Garden shed
* Alarm system installed
Centrally located with numerous parks and reserves just a casual stroll from your front door. Kentish Green and Burragah Reserve are both ideal places for an evening walk of your exercise and relaxation.
East Para Primary School is virtually across the road, or choose Para Vista Primary, Ingle Farm Primary, Modbury West School and Valley View Secondary School, all in the local area.
World class shopping at Tea Tree Plaza is just down the road for your specialty goods, and the Para Vista IGA is a short walk around the corner along with local takeaway and specialty shops. Public transport is at your doorstep with the bus route running along Milne Road & Nelson Road.
This one offers a great start into the market or an ideal investment. Be quick to inspect!
1 Alva Street