1 Churchill Drive MODBURY NORTH
A total renovation to this timeless, 2 story classic has produced a fabulous family home where a generous indoor and outdoor spaces combine to offer a refreshing and appealing residence that will suit the needs of the active growing family. 2 separate living areas offer both formal and casual zones, while a generous gabled pergola provides an outstanding alfresco entertaining area, overlooking a delightful inground swimming pool, approximately 15m long, perfect for the kids to splash and play the summer and the ideal space for your daily exercise. Enjoy the upgraded amenities of a fully renovated kitchen where stunning brushed stainless steel appliances, push to open handle less cupboards, composite stone bench tops, under mount sink, 900mm wide oven and stove and generous pantry space combine.
3 generous bedrooms and 2 bathrooms will cater for the busy active family. All bedrooms feature built-in robes & ceiling fans. The master bedroom features an ensuite bathroom while bedrooms 2 & 3 have easy access to the main bathroom. A 4 car carport with auto panel lift door offers ample vehicle accommodation, plus there is a oversize single garage/workshop, ideal for the tradesmen, collector or hobbyist. A stunning, stylish and spacious split-level upgrade that will appeal to the busy, active family.
* Upgraded solid brick classic on traditional, corner allotment
* Sleek tiled floors, fresh neutral tones and quality lighting
* Large combined living/dining room with bifold doors to outdoor courtyard
* Spacious family room with feature wall, ceiling fan and bifold doors to pergola
* Generous gabled pergola overlooking the rear yard and swimming pool
* 15m long, inground swimming pool, solar and gas heated, saltwater chlorinated
* Outdoor shower, hot and cold water
* Shade sail over swimming pool
* Stunning upgraded kitchen features brushed stainless steel appliances, push to open handleless cupboards, composite stone bench tops, under mount sink, 900mm wide oven and stove and generous pantry space
* 3 spacious bedrooms, all with built-in robes and ceiling fans
* Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with easy access to the main bathroom
* 4 car carport with auto panel lift door
* Oversize single garage/workshop with power and lights
* Split system air-conditioning to the upper and lower levels
* Hills & distant city views from the upper bedrooms
* Pop-up sprinklers to the front lawn (Smart phone capable)
Ideally located in a quiet street and set amongst other quality homes, within easy reach of desirable amenities. There are numerous local schools available including Para Vista and Ingle Farm Primary Schools, along with The Heights School, East Para Primary, Valley View Secondary and Modbury West School. Zoning information is obtained from www.education.sa.gov.au Purchasers are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness. Clovercrest Village is just around the corner for your daily goods, while world class shopping facilities can be found at Westfield Tea Tree Plaza only a few minutes down the road. Public transport is only a short walk to Kelly Road or Montague Road. There are bountiful parks and reserves in the local area, ideal for your sport and recreation, with Burragah Reserve and Recreation Centre just a short walk away, and Kentish Green Reserve only a few blocks away.