1 Lawrence Avenue DERNANCOURT
Located on a corner allotment of approx 650m2 with the ability to utilize the allotment Zoned R-Residential Tea Tree Gully Area 30 by subdividing and/or developing into 2 or 3 allotments (STCC). This unique art deco style home offers an enviable lifestyle in a prime residential location close to local shops and transport on Lower North East Road and appeals to developers and investors with the opportunity to rent out or live in the existing character home whilst planning for the future (STCC).
A fully paved driveway and front terrace welcome us to the property where the striking curves of the art deco architecture add an appealing character to the entrance statement. Stained glass windows lead to an amazing entrance hall with feature pillars. Bright white walls and contrasting dark floating floor flow effortlessly in all directions, setting the colour palette for the rooms beyond.
There are 3 bedrooms, all with ceiling fans. Bedrooms 1 has a classic deco style curved window and original built-in cupboards. A unique character dressing room compliments the architectural features while providing a recess for wardrobes. French doors lead out to the front terrace. Bedrooms 2 & 3 have built-in robes and are of good proportion.
A large lounge with an outstanding coffered ceiling feature continues the art deco design with another curved window and seat providing a further architectural feature. Double doors lead to the entrance terrace with an original painted mural above the fireplace adding character. A combustion heater and split system air conditioner keep the environment temperate.
A renovated eat in kitchen (approx. 4yrs old), complete with stainless steel appliances and plenty of cupboard space adds a fresh, modern feel to the home. This spacious, bright kitchen is a great place for conversation as you prepare the family meals.
The bathroom is in outstanding original condition with feature vanity and tiling. A separate toilet and a laundry with external access complete the wet areas. A handy study area with bay window makes an excellent light and bright computer room.
Outdoors offers a two car carport with additional room for two extra vehicles to park off street. The large paved entrance terrace overlooking the allotment makes the perfect outdoor area to entertain in the more temperate months.
* Art deco solid brick family home
* Generous 650m2 (approx) corner allotment
* Zoned R- Residential Tea Tree Gully Area 30
* Potential to develop into 2 or 3 allotments (STCC)
* Huge paved terrace ideal for entertaining
* 3 bedrooms, master with ceiling fan, dressing room, curved window and French doors to terrace
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with ceiling fans and built-in robes
* Art deco entrance hall with stained glass windows and feature pillars
* Dark floating floors throughout
* Large lounge with coffered ceiling feature, curved window & seat plus French doors to terrace
* Combustion heater and split system airconditioner to lounge
* Original mural above fireplace
* Modern kitchen / meals with stainless steel appliances and Pura Tap plus ample cupboard space
* Original bathroom in fantastic condition
* Laundry with external access
* Cosy study / computer nook with bay window
* Two car carport plus room for two more cars to park off street
* 16 Solar panels deliver 3kw
* Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
* Tool shed
Peacefully located on a valuable corner allotment with local shops at your doorstep. Dernancourt Shopping Centre and major public transport routes are literally a casual walk to Lower North East Road (approx. 70 meters away), so no more car park hassles when doing the weekly shopping, or choose to shop at Centro Newton Shopping Centre, only a short drive away. Local schools include Dernancourt Primary and Windsor Gardens Secondary College with Paradise Primary, Charles Campbell College and Athelstone Primary School all within the local area. Balmoral Reserve is also a short walk away for your exercise and recreational pursuits, with the River Torrens Linear Park also available.
A unique offering of classic deco architecture on a generous allotment in a prime residential location. Be sure to inspect soon as this one will surely sell fast!