1 Murrell Road PARA HILLS
Delightfully nestled on a generous corner allotment of 610m², this traditional 3 bedroom home offers a great opportunity for younger buyers to secure an entry-level opportunity, move in and upgrade suit. Homebuilders and investors may also wish to utilise this fabulous block of land to construct their own new project. The home is perched on a slightly elevated allotment and affords fantastic sunsets to the west, and close proximity to local reserves and sporting grounds. All 3 bedrooms are of generous proportion with the master bedroom featuring a built-in robe and bedrooms 2 offering a provision for robe. A generous living room provides ample room for your daily relaxation while a separate dining room adds that valuable 2nd living space.
The kitchen features the original cabinetry, free standing gas stove, double sink and ample room for your creative cooking. A bright bathroom offers separate bath and shower plus there is a separate toilet and a walk-through laundry with exterior access. A 2-car carport will accommodate the family vehicles while a 10 panel solar system ensures your energy bills are always low. A generous rear yard provides a blank canvas for your future outdoor improvements, exquisitely framed by mature trees and stunning views over the local area to the horizon beyond.
* Traditional 3 bedroom home on generous corner allotment
* Block size of 610m² with elevated aspect and sweeping views
* Great opportunity for younger buyers and 1st home purchasers
* Excellent opportunity for homebuilders and investors
* 3 bedrooms, all of generous proportion, Master with built-in robe
* Pleasant living room with ample natural light
* Dining room with air-conditioner
* Original kitchen features timber cabinetry, free standing gas stove, double sink and ample room for your creative cooking
* Bright main bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Separate toilet and laundry
* Two-car tandem carport
* 8 panel solar system
* Generous rear yard with ample room for future improvements
Centrally located within easy reach of all desirable urban amenities. Para Hills High School is the local zoned high school. Local unzoned primary schools in the area include Para Hills West Primary, Para Hills School P-7, Keller Road Primary School, East Para Primary School and Gulfview Heights Primary School. Kesters Road Child Care Centre and Liberman Kindergarten will cater for the younger family.
Quality shopping can be found at Para Hills Shopping Centre along with quality designer shopping at the Gepps X Home HQ & Westfield Tea Tree Plaza. The local area has many reserves and recreational parklands with local sporting and social clubs including Para Hills Soccer, Community, Bowling and Tennis Clubs.
Zoning information is obtained from www.education.sa.gov.au Purchasers are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.