1 Power Court PARA VISTA
Auction on Friday 23rd April @ 5pm (Unless Sold Prior)
Put your work clothes, roll up his sleeves and get landscaping, with this wonderfully upgraded conventional home sited on a generous 704m² allotment with approximately 23m Frontage. Fully painted internal and external, with new fittings and upgraded decor, the home offers a unique opportunity to nestle in and enjoy the recent renovations. The only thing left to do is create your own outdoor space!
Crisp floating floors, fresh neutral tones, LED downlights and quality window treatments combine to offer a bright and modern living space in a semi-open plan design. Split system air-conditioning to a large living/dining room creates a cosy casual space, while an adjacent kitchen/meals features modern amenities.
Enjoy cooking while you socialise in this delightful kitchen where this ample room for a casual meals table. Crisp white cabinetry, timber look bench tops, stylish tiled splashback’s, double sink and upgraded stainless steel appliances offer modern amenities. Direct access to a verandah covered patio provides a cosy spot for your alfresco entertaining.
The home offers 3 spacious bedrooms, all of double bed capability, all with fresh quality carpets, all with built-in robes. The master bedroom features a split system air conditioner& stunning ensuite bathroom, while a clever shower room, laundry and toilet complete the wet areas.
A secure rear yard offers carport space for 1 car and there is plenty of room for future vehicle accommodation. 8 solar panels will ensure the energy bills a low, completing a wonderful home ideal for first home buyers or investors.
* Stylishly upgraded, conventional home on generous 704m²Approx allotment
* Freshly painted inside now
* Stylish contemporary decor and vibrant neutral tones
* Large living/dining room with floating floors, LED downlights and split system air conditioner
* Large upgraded, eat in kitchen featuring crisp white cabinetry, timber look bench tops, stylish tiled splashback’s, double sink and upgraded stainless steel appliances
* 3 spacious bedrooms, all with built-in robes & quality carpets
* Master bedroom with split system air conditioner and sparkling ensuite bathroom
* Clever shower room
* Traditional laundry and separate toilet
* Large rear and front yards, ready for your creative landscaping
* Carport space for one vehicle
* 8 solar panels for reduced energy bills
* 2.4 m ceilings
* Great location on no through road
Centrally located amongst various parks and reserves just a casual stroll from your front door. Local social and sporting clubs include the Ingle Farm Little Athletics and Soccer Clubs and the Northern Districts Baseball Club.
Take your pick between Para Vista Primary, The Good Shepherd Lutheran School, (both with-in walk-in distance), Ingle Farm and East Para Primary Schools, all in the local area along with Modbury West School, Valley View Secondary School and St Pauls College.
Ingle Farm Shopping Centre is just down the road, perfect for your daily needs, with boutique and specialty shopping available at Tea Tree Plaza along with cinemas, restaurants and entertainment. Public transport is at your door step on Nelson Road as are the local shops and IGA Para Vista.