1 Ruby Street HOPE VALLEY
Located on a corner allotment in a leafy tree lined street, this 3 bedroom home is ideal for those entering the property market or for those downsizing.
We enter the home to a modest foyer where polished timber floors feature and continue to flow throughout the entire home. A large lounge adjacent is a great everyday living space, painted in neutral tones with ornate cornices plus large picture windows and sliding glass doors allowing natural light to infuse. The L shaped configuration allowing for a variety of furniture styles.
A kitchen / dining room is next in the floorplan. The dining area is spacious and bright and the kitchen boasts modern appliances, a good sized pantry with ample cupboards space and a Pura Tap.
The home offers 3 bedrooms, all with built-in robes. Neutral colour tones and polished floorboards provide bright and light spaces, serviced by a family bathroom with separate bath and shower plus a separate toilet. A walk through laundry with external access completes the interior.
Outdoors has the back yard fully retained with planter beds complete with some mature plants. A large lawned area will give the kids a place to play and high fencing will provide the security. Double gates open to allow secure parking for one vehicle with room for another to park off street. There is also the potential to create a second driveway off the side street (S.T.C.C.).
* 3 bedroom home on corner allotment
* Polished timber floors throughout
* Fitted with gas to the property
* Large light filled L shaped lounge
* Kitchen with modern appliances plus Pura Tap
* Spacious dining area
* All bedrooms with built-in robes
* Good size bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Laundry with external access
* External shade blinds to living, dining and bedroom 1
* Entry hall
* Full retained back yard with planter beds
* Large lawned area
* Secure parking for one car
* Off street parking for one other vehicle
* Opportunity to create second driveway (S.T.C.C.)
* Ducted air conditioning throughout
Quietly located within easy reach of all amenities. The parks and reserves of the local area are ideal venues for your sporting and recreational activities. Public transport is at your doorstep with a bus route running along Barracks Road only a short walk away. Hope Valley Supermarket is just down the road for your daily needs and Tea Tree Plaza is nearby for a quality shopping experience. Local schools include Highbury Primary, Torrens Valley Christian School, Modbury High School, Modbury West School and St Agnes Primary School.
The perfect opportunity for an entry level acquisition in popular Hope Valley. Investors and home buyers must act fast on this one!