1 Swallow Avenue MODBURY HEIGHTS
Split Level Home On An Impressive Corner Allotment – No Pets Allowed
High gabled ceilings peaking at 4m high and a semi open plan design combine to create a wonderful living environment in this brick (circa 1970’s) family home. Manicured gardens are delight to stroll around.
We enter the home to the lower of the split levels with high gabled ceilings and an exposed central beam creating a sense of light and space. A large lounge and good size dining flow effortlessly from the entrance hall, the dining room has a central location with the split level wrapping around offering a bright and spacious layout from all directions.
A galley style kitchen has a raised bar accessing the dining room.
Modern appliances combine with white cabinetry, lead light overhead cupboards and insinkerator.
A second lounge off the kitchen is a welcome and cosy space, great as a television room or additional bedroom. An exterior access door gives way to a gabled outdoor living pergola. This large outdoor living area is perfect for entertaining outdoors. There is a natural gas outlet for the barbeque and a terrazzo style floor adds a stylish complexion. The outdoors continue with a tool shed, rear shade cloth pergola (with privacy screening), A caravan or trailer park from the side street, carport for everyday use, manicured hedges and abundant plants including some fruit trees.
Offering 3 bedrooms, the master bedroom includes built-in robes and a ceiling fan, plus a split system air conditioner. An ensuite bathroom adds the perfect final touch, making this parent’s space a cosy retreat.
Bedroom 2 has a ceiling fan and a built-in robe and bedroom 3 offers sliding glass doors to the rear pergola area. A good size family bathroom, separate toilet and a walk through laundry complete the interior.
* 1970’s brick, split level home
* Valuable corner allotment with dual street access
* Gabled ceilings up to 4m high throughout the living areas
* Large and bright lounge
* Open plan dining with kitchen adjacent
* Galley style kitchen with modern appliances, leadlight feature cupboards, breakfast bar, insinkerator and views over the front yard and beyond
* Second lounge area with external access to outdoor living
* 3 bedrooms, master suite with ceiling fan, split system air conditioner, built-in robe and ensuite bathroom
* Bedroom 2 with ceiling fan and built-in robe
* Bedroom 3 with sliding glass doors to shade pergola
* Good size bathroom plus separate toilet
* Walk through laundry to rear shade pergola
* Huge gabled outdoor living pergola with natural gas outlet and terrazzo look flooring
* Side street access with caravan or trailer park
* Single carport plus room for another vehicle to park off street
* Well kept, manicured grounds with hedges, mature plants and fruit trees
* Handy garden shed
* Shade pergola with privacy screening
* No Pets Allowed
Perfectly located in a quiet “low transit” street amongst other similar homes and within easy reach of desirable amenities.
There is a heap of local schools available including The Heights School, just around the corner, Para Vista and Ingle Farm Primary Schools, along with East Para Primary, Valley View Secondary and Modbury West School. Modbury Heights Shopping Centre is only a few hundred metres away and quality specialty shopping facilities can be found at Westfield Tea Tree Plaza.
Public transport is only a short walk to Ladywood Road. There are many parks and reserves in the local area idea for your sport and recreation, including the Modbury Soccer, Tennis and Bowling Clubs, The Modbury Sports and Community Club and the well-known Waterworld Aquatic Centre. Perfect for easy family living.