1 Trestrail Street MAGILL
This solid red double brick home in a quiet no-through road location boasts a commanding street presence, with well maintained verdant gardens providing an impressive entry statement to the classic architecture beyond.
A tiled entrance with carpeted hall leads to a formal lounge, with dual sliding doors giving access to the formal dining room. This traditional setup is bright and spacious with a neutral colour scheme highlighting the character features and ornate cornices. A quality kitchen is adjacent the dining room, neat, tidy and functional with heaps of bench and cupboard space, even an island bar to sit at while chatting to the chef. The kitchen sink overlooks the third living area, a meals/family room at the rear of the home. Full length windows allow abundant light to infuse and give a full view of the leafy back yard.
There are 3 bedrooms downstairs, all of good proportion and all with built-in robes. A modern sparkling bathroom with separate shower and heat retaining bath adequately services these bedrooms and also provides guest facilities. Upstairs has bedroom 4, a study/bedroom and a fourth living area. A functional upstairs bathroom caters for the wet area requirements and a good sized balcony gives a comprehensive view over the back yard. This multi-functional upper level could also be utilised as a master bedroom suite boasting retreat, ensuite, walk-in robe and balcony. Upgraded carpets and shade blinds front and rear plus ducted air conditioning add additional upstairs comfort.
Outdoors offers a huge block with brick double garage and garden shed along with two large rain water tanks. Mature trees and plantings create a leafy green environment where large lawned areas offer a relaxing place to entertain. There is plenty of driveway room for additional car parking with room for up to an additional six vehicles to park off street. A paved patio provides an area for a barbeque and there is ample room for a vegetable garden.
Features in brief:
* Double storey solid double brick family home on large traditional sized allotment
* 4 bedrooms plus study/bedroom
* 3 bedrooms downstairs all with built-in robes
* 3 living areas plus dining
* Manicured front and rear gardens
* Large lounge with double doors to formal dining
* Feature cornices to hallway, lounge and dining
* Good size kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space
* Sparkling bathroom with Villeroy & Boch Quaryl heat retaining bath
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioner downstairs with “day/night” arrangement plus working lounge high efficiency wood fire
* Second ducted air conditioner upstairs with zone control
* Double garage with renewed roof and windows
* Single drive-through secure carport
* Up to 6 additional vehicles can park off street
* 2 x 9000 litre rainwater tanks connected to front and back yard dripper irrigation
* Monitored alarm system
* Garden shed
Perfectly located on a quiet no-through road in the heart of Magill within easy reach of desirable amenities. Third Creek Linear Park and The Gums Recreational Reserve are just around the corner, the perfect place for your daily exercise or a family picnic. Quality local shopping is available at the Firle Shopping Centre a short drive away or catch the bus from adjacent Arthur Street. Local schools include Magill Primary School and Norwood Morialta High School with Trinity Gardens and East Torrens Primary Schools also in the local area and Rostrevor College nearby. The city is only a direct seven kilometres away.
A genuine opportunity to purchase an established family home on a large workable allotment in this desirable Eastern suburb location. Your inspection will not disappoint!