10 Blakiston Court PARALOWIE
Spacious Family Home – Great Location – Room to Grow
Perfectly located in a quiet no through road with a peaceful reserve outlook, this stylish brick veneer home is sited on a generous 577m allotment, providing ample room for your family to grow and play. Younger buyers looking to establish themselves, through to shrewd investors looking for an easy to rent ‘portfolio acquisition, will all be interested in this one.
The home offers both formal and casual living areas across a spacious 7 main room design. An L-shaped, tiled living/dining room offers a great space for your formal entertaining, or just relaxing in front of the television, while a bright family room provides that 2nd valuable casual living area.
A central kitchen services both formal and casual areas offering modern appliances, timber grain cabinetry, double sink with Pura Tap, walk-in pantry and a wide breakfast bar. A sizeable rumpus room offers a great 3rd living space, ensuring the whole family has a space to relax, perfect for those with growing children.
There are 3 bedrooms, all of double bed capacity, all with plush carpets, built-in robes and ceiling fans. A clever 3 way bathroom will easily service the busiest of families while a walk-through laundry with exterior access offers a valuable utility space.
Step outdoors and enjoy the benefits of a large allotment where a single carport with automatic roller door and a single garage provide ample car parking and workshop space. A landscaped rear yard ensures the children will have a space to play, complete with a decked gazebo offering a spot to relax outdoors.
* Spacious family home on generous 577m allotment
* Great location in a quiet no through road with a peaceful reserve outlook
* Generous L-shaped living/dining with porcelain tiles and to ceiling fan
* Central kitchen boasting modern appliances, timber grain cabinetry, double sink with Pura Tap, walk-in pantry and a wide breakfast bar
* Spacious family/meals with ceiling fan & split system air-conditioner
* Large tiled rumpus room
* 3 spacious bedrooms, all of double bed capacity
* All bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in robes
* Clever 3 way bathroom with separate vanity and toilet
* Single drive-through carport with auto roller door
* Single garage/workshop
* Landscaped rear yard complete with gazebo
* Ducted evaporative air-conditioning plus split system in the family room
* Security roller shutters to the street facing windows
Quietly located amongst other similar homes and within easy reach of the quality parklands and reserves the Salisbury Council is famous for. Fairbanks Drive and the McQueen Court Reserves, (an extension of the Little Para River Linear Park), are both a short stroll away. Paralowie Village Shopping Centre and Springbank Plaza are both close by for your daily requirements. Bethany Christian School, Paralowie R-12 School, Riverdale Primary and Salisbury Downs Primary Schools are all in the local area.
This home represents quality buying in a quiet location close to all amenities.
10 Blakiston Court