10 Chapel Road PARA VISTA
All the work has been done to this fully renovated and revitalised home. Boasting 4 bedrooms and generous indoor and outdoor living spaces, the home is sure to appeal to those looking to upgrade, perfect for families who enjoy their space and love to entertain.
A sleek rendered frontage with mature plants in manicured gardens provides an outstanding street appeal welcoming us into the home, where a bright entrance hall sets a tone of contemporary design that flows into a spacious L shaped living / dining with floating floors and neutral colour tones. A family and meals area is adjacent providing an ideal second living zone.
A fabulous sparkling kitchen is central to all the living areas. Stainless steel appliances, modern cabinetry, 5 burner gas cooktop, 75cm electric oven, double sink and dishwasher combine to produce a wonderful bright cooking zone, all overlooking the outdoor areas with large picture windows that allow natural light to infuse.
All the bedrooms are well proportioned, offering new carpets and bright welcoming spaces. Bedroom 1 has built-in mirror robes and a quality ensuite bathroom with modern fixtures, fittings and tapware. Bedrooms 3 & 4 also boast built-in robes. A great central bathroom will easily cater for both residents and guests with high tiled walls, frameless shower screen and contemporary fittings. A separate powder room and a well-appointed laundry complete a wonderful interior.
Outdoors offers a large backyard, ideal for children and entertaining. A generous pitched verandah will provide a great spot for entertaining family and friends, perfect for the more moderate months, complete with a ceiling fan for additional comfort.
A large carport with automatic panel lift door will provide parking for up to 3 cars with a drive through function allowing access to a single oversize garage, perfect for vehicle accommodation or as a workshop / man cave. The irregular shaped allotment has a small garden shed and boasts mature trees and plants, completing an enticing offering.
* Fully renovated home on large 774m2 irregular shaped allotment
* Fully fenced and landscaped with mature plants and trees
* 4 bedrooms, all of good proportion with new carpet
* Bedroom 1 with built-in mirror robes and ensuite bathroom
* Bedrooms 3 & 4 with built-in robes
* Freshly painted inside & out
* Floating floors throughout the living areas
* Large L shaped living & dining with direct access to outdoor living
* Family / meals area with kitchen adjacent
* Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, modern cabinetry, 5 burner gas cooktop, 75cm electric oven, double sink and dishwasher, all overlooking outdoor living
* Sparkling main bathroom with frameless shower screen and modern fittings
* Separate powder room, ideal for guests
*Paved outdoor living with pitched verandah and ceiling fan overhead
* Bright laundry with external access door
* Large carport for up to 3 cars with automatic panel lift door
* Garage / workshop 7m x 4m (approx.)
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout plus split system in lounge
* A great home ready to move in and start living
Centrally located with numerous parks and reserves just a casual stroll from your front door. Kentish Green and Burragah Reserve are both ideal places for an evening walk, and terrific places for kids to play, perfect for your exercise and relaxation. East Para Primary School is a casual stroll away, or choose Para Vista Primary, Ingle Farm Primary, Modbury West School and Valley View Secondary School, all in the local area. World class shopping at Tea Tree Plaza is just down the road for your specialty goods, and the Para Vista IGA is also within walking distance. Public transport is at your doorstep with the bus route running along Milne Road.
A great family home with room for all, be sure to inspect this one.
10 Chapel Road