10 Creekview Drive WALKLEY HEIGHTS
Constructed in 2003 by Rossdale Homes and sited on an elevated allotment with views over the Dry Creek Linear Reserve and the surrounding suburbs, this quality built home is in excellent condition and is ready to move in and enjoy. Boasting the very best in soft furnishings, fixtures and fittings, the home has been fastidiously cared for by the current house proud owners, with ambient neutral tones creating a pleasant living environment throughout.
A wide entrance hall boasts quality porcelain tiles that flow past a formal lounge and formal dining and throughout the casual living areas, providing a crisp brightness to these every day zones. The formal lounge boasts a bay window and direct access to the formal dining room where a corner window and artwork niches feature.
A fantastic chef’s kitchen is cleverly located adjacent the dining room and also overlooking the family/meals zone. Modern appliances featuring wall oven and dishwasher combine with timber style cabinetry with plenty of cupboard space and a fantastic walk through pantry conveniently located between the garage and kitchen. A huge family room has large picture windows allowing natural light to infuse while providing a view of the rear yard.
There are 4 bedrooms, the master bedroom has a walk-in robe and an ensuite bathroom, with all the other bedrooms being of good size with built-in robes. A clever 3 way bathroom is central to the bedrooms and the living area, providing for both resident and guest amenities.
A large verandah covered outdoor living area is the perfect place to entertain alfresco style when family and friends drop over. This fully paved patio area extends to the garage in a wrap-around verandah that provides extra carport space. An elevated paved terrace boasts mature plants and trees, with a garden shed completing the exterior.
A double garage has automatic roller doors, internal access door leading to the pantry for convenience plus a drive through roller door at the rear allowing access to a carport. There is room for 2 other vehicles to park off street in the driveway.
Features in brief:
* 4 bedroom family home on elevated allotment
* Bedroom 1 with ensuite and walk-in robe
* Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 with built-in robes
* Views over Dry Creek Reserve and the local suburbs
* Formal Lounge with bay window adjacent entrance hall
* Formal dining adjacent lounge and kitchen
* Large kitchen with modern appliances, timber style cabinetry, heaps of cupboard space, breakfast bar and walk through pantry
* Large open plan family/meals with multiple picture windows
* 3 way family bathroom with separate WC plus open vanity
* Large outdoor living verandah and carport
* Double garage with internal access to the home plus drive through roller door to carport
* Fully landscaped and retained allotment
* 6 x 2.4m tool shed with electrical wiring in place
* Rain water tank
* 10 Solar panels delivering 2.5kw with grid feedback
* Termi-mesh White ant treatment
* Ducted refrigerated air conditioning throughout
* Security roller shutters to sun exposed windows, security screens to others
* Quality window treatments and soft furnishings
* Automatic irrigation system
* Instant gas hot water service
* Ducted vacuum system throughout
Beautifully positioned on a quiet street amongst other similar quality homes with views over Dry Creek Linear Park and the surrounding suburbs. Local schools include Ingle Farm Primary, Para Vista Primary, Valley View Secondary, Northfield Primary, St Pauls College, Roma Mitchell Secondary College, Heritage College and Cedar College.
Local parks and reserves include Dunkley Green, The Dry Creek Linear Reserve, a great place for exercise and recreation, RM Williams Reserve and Pioneer Avenue Reserve. Drakes Foodland and other local shops are just up the road, along with The Walkley Heights Child Care Centre. Ingle Farm and Valley View Shopping Centres are both conveniently located close by as is the Gepps Cross Lifestyle Shopping Precinct and the weekly Farmers Market. Public transport is a short walk away on RM Williams Drive.
A genuine opportunity to secure a quality built, spacious family home in a great location. Your inspection will most certainly impress.
10 Creekview Drive