10 Doncaster Avenue VALLEY VIEW
Quietly nestled on a delightful 652m² allotment (approx.) with 19.81m frontage ( approx.), located amongst other quality homes, this solid brick residence is in good original condition and presents a unique opportunity for homebuyers, renovators and investors to purchase now and enjoy the benefits of wise decision-making.
The home offers 3 spacious bedrooms, across a 7 main bedroom design. All bedrooms are of good proportion. Bedrooms 1 & 2 both offer ceiling fans while bedroom one also boasts a generous built-in robe.
Relax and enjoy the ambiance of a large living room where ceiling fan, heater and split system air conditioner moderate the temperature. Step on through to a generous dining room with kitchen adjacent or relax in a bright games room, the perfect spot for the billiard table.
The kitchen is bright and spacious, featuring stone look bench tops, country style cabinetry, double sink with filtered water, free standing electric stove, generous walk in pantry, skylight and ceiling fan.
A bright bathroom features terrazzo floor plus separate bath and shower, plus there is a separate toilet and traditional laundry.
Outdoors and a large level rear yard provides ample paved, lawn and garden space. There is so much room for any future alfresco improvements and ample room for the kids to run and play.
2 single carports with roller doors will accommodate the daily use of the family car, plus there is a drive through to a large double garage/workshop, perfect for tradesmen, hobbyists or recreational vehicle owners.
* Solid brick home on generous 652m² allotment approx
* Original condition with potential to renovate and improve
* 3 spacious bedrooms, all of good proportion
* Bedroom 1 with ceiling fan and built-in robe
* Generous living room with ceiling fan, heater and split system air conditioner
* Central dining room with kitchen adjacent
* Quality kitchen offers stone look bench tops, country style cabinetry, double sink with filtered water, free standing electric stove, generous walk in pantry, skylight and ceiling fan
* Spacious rumpus/games room perfect as a retreat or man cave
* Appealing wet areas include separate bathroom, toilet and laundry
* Generous rear yard with established landscaping
* Plenty of space for any future outdoor improvements
* 2 single carports with roller door
* Double garage/workshop
* Ducted evaporative cooling
* 2 rainwater tanks
Located in a fabulous family friendly area with quality local schools including Ingle Farm & Para Vista Primary, Modbury West School, St Pauls College & high school zoning to Valley View Secondary School.
The Dry Creek Linear Park Wetlands, Dunkley Green & Iberry Green Reserves make ideal places for exercise or a casual stroll, along with the Valley View Tennis Club and the Valley View Par 3 Golf Course, all within walking distance.
The O’bahn Busway is close by for quality public transport to the city, and the bus route on Wright Road is within walking distance. Tea Tree Plaza will provide world class shopping facilities for your designer and specialty shopping and Ingle Farm or Valley View Shopping Centres will cater for your weekly grocery shopping.
10 Doncaster Street