10 Jacquard Court GREENWITH
Built in 1995 by quality builders Galaxy Homes, this outstanding family home offers an enviable lifestyle for those looking for a peaceful location with room to move.
The home comprises 4 bedrooms with the master suite offering a built-in robe and a walk-in robe, plus ensuite bathroom and a separate vanity, certainly a luxurious parent’s area. Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 are all of double proportion with bedroom 2 having a built-in-robe. A terrific refurbished 3 way bathroom offers modern facilities for these bedrooms, with a clever design allowing for guest facilities.
A shining slate pave entrance hall is adjacent a large formal lounge, the perfect place to receive your guests with sleek floating floors making a great contrast to the neutral colour scheme. Stairs lead down to the casual living and kitchen area in a workable split level design. Modern appliances combine with ample cupboard space and a great breakfast bar to create a pleasing area in which to prepare meals. A separate formal dining room is adjacent, perfect for those who like to throw a dinner party or a great study area for those who prefer to entertain casually.
A huge slate paved family room offers a combustion heater that will warm the whole house during the colder months. There is plenty of room to cater for all furniture styles, formal and informal. Sliding glass doors lead to a great outdoor entertaining pergola. A ceiling fan and the evening gully breeze will keep the air flowing for your comfort. What a great place to entertain your friends as the kids take a dip in the pool. A generous deck area allows room for the sunbathers with the whole area framed by the Cobbler Creek Reserve at the rear.
Several planter beds give a space to grow some veggies, a good size tool shed allows for garden storage and plentiful fruit trees will give a year round yield. There is plenty of vehicle accommodation with a double carport plus room to park at least two more vehicles off street.
* 1995 Built by Galaxy Homes
* Great peaceful location backing onto Cobbler Creek Reserve
* 4 bedrooms, master with built-in and walk-in robes plus ensuite bathroom
* Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 of double proportion with bed 2 having a built-in robe
* Slate paved entry hall, kitchen and family room
* Formal lounge with floating floor
* Separate formal dining / study
* Bright and light kitchen with modern appliances and breakfast bar
* Large family room with combustion heater
* Renewed 3 way bathroom
* Split level design
* Large gabled outdoor entertaining pergola with ceiling fan
* Swimming pool with raised deck
* Fruit trees including apple, apricot, nectarine, fig, peach, pear and cherry
* Garden shed
* Fully landscaped and retained
* Double carport with panel lift door plus room for 2 other cars to park off street
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
* Combustion heater
* Aluminium deadlock windows
* Freshly painted throughout
Peacefully located at the end of a no thru road yet within reach of all desirable amenities. Greenwith Primary School and Our Lady of Hope Catholic School are close by along with Golden Grove Primary and High Schools, Gleeson College and Pedare Christian College all just a short drive away. The Cobbler Creek Linear Reserve is at your doorstep for your daily recreation and fitness and the Highland Village Shopping Centre is walking distance and the Golden Grove Village is a short drive away with up to date products and amenities.
This is an outstanding opportunity to reward your success with a desirable lifestyle. Your inspection will most certainly impress!