10 Pamela Avenue WINDSOR GARDENS
Take advantage of the linear Park location and Hills Views, with a generous elevated 600m allotment, nestled on the high side of the road with views over the local neighbourhood through to the hills in the distance, offers an idyllic position for this 1964 constructed solid brick, triple fronted home. If you’re looking for a great start up or desire and easy to rent investment with promising rental returns then this could be the property for you.
The home has been fastidiously maintained and is in excellent condition, offering three bedrooms across a spacious five main room design. Polished timber floors greet us as we enter and flow throughout the main body of the home, combining with a crisp neutral decor to offer bright contemporary living spaces.
A generous lounge with double frosted doors, wall air-conditioner and gas heater provides the main living space while an adjacent combined kitchen and dining room offers functional amenities with an upgraded stove, sink with Pura Tap and breakfast bar.
All three bedrooms are generously proportioned, all double bed capable, with polished floors and quality window treatments.
Functional wet areas include a bathroom with separate bath and shower, a separate toilet, and a walk-through laundry with exterior access door.
Step outdoors and enjoy the space that only a large allotment provides. A double garage with power and lights is perfect for the car enthusiast, hobbyist or collector while a generous rear yard with sweeping lawns provides ample space for kids to play and a generous area for any future improvements (STCC). A paved patio and pergola area overlooking the allotment, offers a cosy spot to relax outdoors.
A neat and sweet start-up property or a great investment in a valuable location! This one will certainly appeal!
* Solid brick home on generous 600m elevated allotment
* Great location on the high side of the road near the River Torrens Linear Park
* Views from the front porch over the local neighbourhood to the hills in the distance
* Well cared for and fastidiously maintained home constructed in 1964
* Polished timber floors and fresh neutral decor throughout
* Generous living room with wall air-conditioner and gas heater
* Combined kitchen and dining room with rear access door
* Kitchen offering the original cabinetry with an upgraded free standing stove
* All three bedrooms of double bed capacity
* Separate bath, toilet and laundry
* Double garage with lights and power
* Large lawn covered rear yard with ample space for any future improvements (STCC)
* 2.63m ceilings
* Great entry level opportunity and a wonderful investment
Quietly located in the heart of Windsor Gardens with the River Torrens Linear Park only 100m away at the end of the street, perfect for your daily exercise and relaxation. Klemzig Reserve with the Gaza Sports & Community Club are also close by. St Pius X School, Hampstead, Gilles Plains, Klemzig Primary and Vale Park Primary are all in the local area along with Windsor Gardens Secondary College and the Hillcrest Community Centre. Greenacres shopping Centre is just down the road and public transport is only a short walk away.
A quality starter in a great location, or a terrific investment with positive potential.
Your inspection will impress!
10 Pamela Avenue