103/40 - 48 Seventh Street BOWDEN
** Currently tenanted at $360 P/W until October 2021 **
** Open Cancelled **
Quietly nestled in the heart of the new Bowden development, this exciting ground floor apartment offers a fabulous contemporary lifestyle with the valuable amenities and features of modern urban living at your doorstep.
Enjoy the convenience of walking distance to local hotels, café’s, the parklands, the entertainment centre, tram and bus transport, as you relax and enjoy your cosy space amid the vibrant metropolitan bustle of the ‘Bowden Alive’ precinct.
5-Star Energy Efficiency and quality contemporary fittings combine to offer a pleasant open plan living space with 2 generous bedrooms and secure undercroft car parking.
Investors will love the low maintenance upkeep and generous remuneration, while home buyers will enjoy the easy care lifestyle and outstanding location.
Crisp tiled floors, three-step cornices, LED downlights, ceiling fans and split system air-conditioning combine in an open plan living/dining room where natural light gently infuses from a spacious front courtyard. A clever corner kitchen provides subway tiled splashback’s, laminate bench tops, stainless steel pantry and generous pantry space, all seamlessly integrated within the living area.
Both bedrooms are of good proportion and both offer split system air conditioners and ceiling fans. The master bedroom features a built-in robe with mirror panel door. A bright main bathroom offers semi-frameless shower screen, rail shower and modern tapware, while a clever hideaway European style laundry completes the interior.
Relax outdoors in a spacious paved courtyard with verandah over, as you soak up the sun from a desirable north facing outlook, or wander down the street to Emu Park and enjoy the open space and playground amenities.
* Ground floor unit in exciting Bowden Alive precinct
* Open plan living/dining room with integrated corner kitchen
* Crisp floating floors, fresh neutral tones, three-step cornices and LED downlights
* Sliding glass doors to a front paved courtyard with verandah over
* 2 spacious bedrooms, both with fresh carpets, split system air conditioners and ceiling fans
* Bedroom one with built-in robe (mirror door)
* Bright main bathroom with modern amenities
* Hideaway European style laundry, complete with trough
* Secure undercroft car park space directly adjacent the rear door
* Audio visual doorbell to the main entrance
* Data wired with points to all bedrooms and living area
* Great location only 50m from Emu Park
* 5-Star Energy Efficiency
* 2.7m ceilings
Perfectly located only 3.5km from the CBD and within easy reach of all amenities. The Adelaide Parklands and golf courses are a short walk away, perfect for your daily exercise and relaxation. Walk around the corner to the outstanding Plant 4 development with local hotels, café’s and entertainment. A local IGA will provide shopping facilities for your daily goods or catch the tram to the Adelaide Central Market and enjoy the metropolitan vibe. The zoned primary school is Brompton Primary and the zoned secondary schools are the in demand Adelaide High School and Adelaide Botanic High School.
Zoning information is obtained from www.education.sa.gov.au Purchasers are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.
103/ 40-48 Seventh Street