11 Brown Street NORTHFIELD
Auction Sat 4th July at 3:30pm (Unless Sold Prior)
Originally constructed in the 60’s and sited on a generous level allotment of approximately 830m and a 19.9m frontage (approx), this timber framed home offers a unique opportunity for home buyers, investors or developers.
Home buyers will enjoy the future proofed’ opportunity to live in the home now and explore the opportunity to divide the property and succeed later. 3 spacious double sized bedrooms and a combined living/dining room offer ample room for the younger family, while a generous galley kitchen provides functional amenities.
A large lock-up rear yard will provide secure covered car parking and garaging for up to 4 cars, where a double drive-through carport provides access to a secure double garage with automatic roller doors. A maintenance pit, generous storage area and a wide workbench will provide an ideal setup for the hobbyist, car enthusiast or tradesman.
A full width rear verandah overlooks a generous rear yard, offering a pleasant spot for your outdoor entertaining requirements while a cosy paved pergola with caf blinds offers a great spot for year-round alfresco living. Two garden sheds and two rainwater tanks provide the utilities.
The real value here though, is in the land. With generous Council zoning regulations and a current economic environment keen for progressive urban renewal, this large allotment offers a wonderful opportunity to construct 2 or more, (STCC), new homes.
Get creative, do the maths, and enjoy the rewards!
* Timber framed home on large level allotment
* Allotment size of 830m approx and 19.9m frontage (approx)
* Tidy home of 3 bedrooms
* Combined kitchen/dining room
* All 3 bedrooms with timber floors and of generous double proportion
* Bedroom 2 with built-in robe
* Galley style kitchen with functional cabinetry and appliances
* Bathroom with terrazzo floor
* Separate toilet and laundry
* Lock-up gates to the rear yard
* Double carport
* Double garage with auto roller doors, workbench, storage shelves and maintenance pit
* Full width rear verandah
* Paved alfresco pergola area with caf blinds
* Ancient solar system (needs maintenance)
* Two garden sheds
* Two rainwater tanks
* Great location, close to parks, schools and shopping
Perfectly located amongst the recreational parks and reserves of the Northfield / Northgate area. Local open spaces include Greenacres Football Club, Northgate Common, LJ Lewis Reserve and Edward Smith Reserve. Local schools include Northfield Primary (within walking distance), Heritage College and Cedar College plus TAFE SA Gilles Plains. Weekly shopping at the modern, welcoming shopping facilities of Northgate Plaza is just down the road, along with the weekly Gepps Cross Farmers Market. Public transport to and from the city is nearby on Grand Junction Road.
If you’re looking to invest for success, or decide to reside, this one is well worth an inspection!
11 Brown Street