11 Lovell Avenue MANNINGHAM
Classic art deco architectural features and a freestone facade provide a welcoming street presence to this 4 bedroom family home. A leadlight feature front door welcomes us into a tiled entrance hall. The formal lounge is adjacent with an art deco ceiling rose and cornices, free stone fire place and fresh carpet, these features flowing on into the adjoining dining room.
A central, walk through kitchen provides a social hub. Stainless steel appliances including 5 burner stove, along with plenty of cupboard space and a breakfast bar all combine to create a great place to prepare meals. The kitchen overlooks large family / meals room provides a fantastic everyday living space, floating floors adding a sleek ambience. A separate study with built-in desk is adjacent, bi fold doors allow the computer area spillage to be kept out of sight.
There are 3 or 4 bedrooms, depending on your individual requirements. The master bedroom has ornate cornices, leadlight windows and a built-in mirror robe, conveniently located next to the first of two upgraded bathrooms. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are adjoining rooms, separated by a bi fold door, both with built-in mirror robes and both of good proportion. Bedroom 4 / games room is a large room with built-in robes and an air conditioner, perfect for a teenager or ideal as a man cave.
A good sized laundry and a second bathroom with an amazing spa bath, separate shower and toilet that also has direct external access, complete the interior.
Sliding glass doors from the family room open out to a large wrap around outdoor living verandah. A fixed mains gas point will keep the barbeque burning while you entertain friends and family around the in-ground swimming pool. Relax and enjoy the solar heated and salt chlorinated pool without the worry of sunburn. A full coverage shade sail / screen overhead will keep harmful UV rays at bay. A good sized shed and workshop, double carport, paved patio plus lawned area and vegetable garden beds all contribute to a great outdoor area that will satisfy the whole family.
* Freestone fronted, art deco style family home
* In-ground solar heated and salt chlorinated swimming pool
* Full coverage, UV resistant shade sail over the swimming pool
* Generous allotment, ideal for entertaining outdoors with large wrap around verandah
* Mains gas point for BBQ
* 3 or 4 bedrooms, all with built-in robes
* Bedroom 4, ideal as a man cave, teenagers retreat or games room
* Art deco features include ceiling roses, leadlight windows and ornate cornices
* Central kitchen with stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar and generous cupboard space
* Formal lounge with fresh carpet, feature fire place and art deco ceiling rose
* Formal dining adjacent lounge and kitchen
* Leadlight front door and tiled entrance hall
* Two bathrooms, one with spa bath and exterior access to pool area
* Separate study with built-in desk and book shelves
* Security screens to all exterior doors
* Roller shutters to west facing windows
* Good sized small car garage/ workshop / storage shed
* Double carport plus off street parking for 2 extra vehicles
* Front fence with provision for automatic sliding gate
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to original homes
* Split system air conditioners to extensions
* 20 solar panels
* Large tool shed for garden storage|
Perfectly located in a pleasant tree lined street amongst other simular quality homes. The Broadview Oval, tennis and bowls clubs are only a few hundred metres away along with a scattering of parks and reserves in the local area including the River Torrens Linear Reserve. Local schools include Nailsworth Primary and Vale Park Primary, with Walkerville and Klemzig Primary Schools both within easy reach. The new Walkerville Shopping Complex or Gilles Plains Shopping Centre are both quite accessible and will both provide a modern shopping experience.
Be sure to put this one on your list of quality family homes!