11 Park Road KENSINGTON PARK
Charming Character Home on Generous Garden Allotment with contemporary upgrades throughout. This solid brick character cottage offers a refreshing, modern living space. Quietly nestled amongst verdant gardens, sweeping lawns and established trees, creating a revitalised, botanical outlook for your daily lifestyle.
Fastidious attention to detail has preserved the original character features while creating a comfortable and welcoming living space. Polished timber floors, lead light windows, character fireplaces, high skirtings, picture rails and high ceilings enhance the modern neutral decor.
A spacious living/dining room has a vibrant modern kitchen overlooking. A smart open plan design offers a seamless integration between cooking and relaxation zones in a vibrant modern layout where natural light gently infuses.
Cook, carve and create in a wonderfully upgraded kitchen featuring crisp white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, Bosch induction cooktop, island bench, double sink and ample cupboard space.
Step outdoors and entertain alfresco style on a generous elevated deck with an opaque covered pergola. Uninterrupted views over a large rear yard enhance the outdoor living space with mature trees and established gardens softening the atmosphere. A handy workshop/shed/studio will provide ample garden storage and workspace.
The home offers 3 bedrooms, all of generous double proportion and all with plantation shutters. The main bedroom features a decorative character fireplace while bedrooms 2 and 3 both offer built-in robes.
A generous main bathroom, separate powder room and a walk-through laundry offer refreshing contemporary amenities.
A two-car carport, set behind secure automatic gates to the street provides accommodation for the family vehicles.
9 solar panels will ensure the electricity bills are low while ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning creates a comfortable year-round environment.
* Charming character home on generous garden allotment
* Stylish contemporary upgrades with timeless character features
* Polished timber floors, lead light windows, character fireplaces, high skirtings, picture rails and high ceilings
* Fresh neutral decor and abundant natural light
* Open plan living/dining with kitchen overlooking
* Kitchen offering crisp white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, Bosch induction cooktop, island bench, double sink and ample cupboard space
* Bright main bathroom plus separate powder room
* 3 spacious bedrooms, all of double proportion
* Bedroom 1 with character fireplace
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* Large rear yard with workshop/studio
* Sweeping lawns, established gardens and mature trees
* Raised, decked pergola overlooking rear yard
* Two-car carport
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Secure auto gates to the street
* 9 solar panels for reduced energy bills
* 2 x rainwater tanks
* 563m allotment approx
Peacefully located within easy reach of all suburban amenities. Kensington Oval is just around the corner and Kensington gardens Reserve is a short walk away. With outstanding parkland areas including Burnside Adventure Park, Kensington Gardens Bowls & Lawn Tennis Club and other associated sporting clubs. The Kensington Gardens Pre School Centre is also located in this fantastic reserve. Pembroke school is just around the corner. Other local schools include Norwood Morialta High, Marryatville High and Primary Schools plus St Peters Girls College.
Norwood & Marryatville Shopping Centres and Burnside Village provide the most modern shopping facilities. The restaurant and speciality shops of the Norwood Parade are all close at hand.
The inspection of this quality offering will certainly impress.
11 Park Road