11 Pintubi Court MODBURY NORTH
Quietly located in a peaceful, no through road cul-de-sac and sited on a generous allotment of 758m², this stylish, family entertainer offers an engaging and appealing lifestyle that will suit the growing active family. With 3 bedrooms, separate study, 2 living areas and extensive outdoor entertaining, the home is ready for family fun and will appeal to upgraders and investors looking for value and appeal.
A generous combined living/dining room provides a great formal area for your daily relaxation. A central kitchen features crisp white cabinetry, breakfast bar, double sink and ample cupboard space as well as direct access to a sweeping family room views over the rear yard and the reserve beyond.
Relax on your own private deck and enjoy the natural outlook or step on down to the pergola, set adjacent the sparkling inground swimming pool, a great space for the family to spend those lazy summer days. All 3 bedrooms are of generous proportion and all feature ceiling fans, polished timber floors and built-in robes. A central study offers a great space for kids to do their homework or your general personal pursuits. A double garage/workshop offers a great space for the man of the family while a double tandem carport with auto roller door caters for the everyday vehicle parking.
Delightfully upgraded and perfectly positioned, this one is ready for your family summer fun for years to come. If you’re looking for a space to call your place, somewhere to raise a family, play and grow, then this is the one for you.
* Sensational family entertainer with sparkling swimming pool
* Great location in a quiet, no through road cul-de-sac
* Huge allotment of 758m²
* Verdant outlook to mature trees and adjacent reserve
* 3 bedrooms, separate study and 2 living areas
* L shaped formal lounge/dining room with ceiling fan
* Central kitchen offers crisp white cabinetry, breakfast bar, double sink and ample cupboard space
* Slate tiled family room with treetop views
* 3 spacious bedrooms, all with ceiling fans, polished timber floors and built-in robes
* Central study with dual access
* Elevated rear deck overlooking the backyard and reserve
* Sparkling inground swimming pool and adjacent pergola
* Inground salt water chlorinated swimming pool with solar cover
* Roller shutters to the exposed Windows
* Upgraded bathroom and laundry
* Drive-through tandem 2 car carport with auto roller door
* Double garage/workshop plus garden shed
* Perfect upgrade or forever home for the active family
* Ducted gas heating & ducted evaporative cooling
* Pot belly in the rumpus
* 8 Solar Panels- 2.2kw
Choose from nearby unzoned primary schools including Redwood Park Primary, East Para Primary Modbury School P-7, & The Heights School. The zoned high school is The Heights School. Outstanding private education is available nearby at Gleeson College, Pedare Christian College, Kings Baptist Grammar School & Torrens Valley Christian School. Zoning information is obtained from www.education.sa.gov.au Purchasers are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness. World class shopping facilities can be found at Westfield Tea Tree Plaza only a few minutes down the road, with Pelican Plaza and Golden Grove Village available for your everyday grocery shopping. There are bountiful parks and reserves in the local area, idea for your sport and recreation, with numerous bike / walking trails providing access to both shopping centres and local schools. Public transport is nearby with bus routes readily available and the O’Bahn Busway is only a short distance away.