11 Tangelo Street GOLDEN GROVE
Perfectly located in a no through road cul-de-sac and sites on an elevated allotment with views from the front porch over the neighbourhood, Cobbler Creek East Reserve and beyond, this substantial family home boasts multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces across a fully landscaped and retained allotment, perfect for families who enjoy entertaining at home while demanding the highest quality appointments for their everyday lifestyle.
A tiled entrance hall greets us upon arrival, flowing through the home to the central casual living spaces. Welcome your guests in an adjacent large L-shaped formal lounge and dining room complete with bay window and open fire place. Floating timber look flooring and timber venetian blinds will provide a sophisticated ambience, contrasting against a neutral colour scheme with a relaxed comfort.
A centrally located kitchen with adjacent meals area boasts bright white country style cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, corner pantry, double sink and breakfast bar. Direct access to the formal dining room is a handy feature along with a servery window to an amazing decked conservatory offering air conditioned all year round alfresco entertaining. A large family room provides yet another living space, also with direct access to the conservatory, use this room as a casual lounge or take advantage of the location and set up a games room for your home entertainment.
The home offers 4 bedrooms and a study. The master bedroom boasts a walk-in robe and a generous ensuite bathroom complete with corner spa. A personal access to leads to a massive semi enclosed curved roof pergola, providing a large semi enclosed outdoor living space. Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all have floating floors and built-in robes. A central 3 way bathroom will provide amenities for both residents and guests with and adjacent laundry offering external access.
A double garage with automatic roller doors will provide secure car parking for 2 vehicles plus there is room for several others to park in a wide paved driveway. A large paved patio and tiered lawn complete a desirable offering providing plenty of space for children to play with additional room for the budding gardener.
* Extensive family home on fully landscaped and retained elevated allotment
* Views over the local neighbourhood from the front verandah
* 4 bedrooms, master with walk-in robe & ensuite including corner spa
* Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 with built-in robes
* Dedicated study
* Large L shaped formal lounge / dining with bay window and open fire place
* Floating floors to all bedrooms and formal areas
* Central kitchen with bright white country style cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, corner pantry, double sink and breakfast bar
* Meals area adjacent kitchen
* Spacious tiled family / games room
* Large decked & air conditioned conservatory with gabled roof
* 3 way bathroom with separate vanity & toilet
* Walk through laundry with external access
* Double garage with automatic roller doors
* Room for additional off street parking in wide driveway
* Large semi enclosed curved roof pergola
* Quiet no through road location
* Rain water tank
* 2.4m ceilings
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* Alarm system installed
* 16 North facing solar panels
Located in the heart of Golden Grove in a no through road amongst other similar homes. Local schools in the immediate area include Our Lady of Hope School, Pedare Junior School, Fairview Park Primary, Wynn Vale Primary, Pedare Christian College, Gleeson College and Golden Grove High School. The many and various parks and reserves of Golden Grove are within easy reach including Cobbler Creek East Reserve just down the road and Tea Tree Gully Golf Course a short drive away. Local shopping is a pleasure at Golden Grove Village and Tea Tree Plaza is minutes away, plus public transport is at your doorstep on John Road and Golden Grove Road.
11 Tangelo Street