11 York Street VALLEY VIEW
On offer is a fantastic opportunity for any astute buyer looking to nest, invest or develop (stcc) in the much sought after area of Valley View.
Situated on approx.675sqm allotment the spacious family home offers:
– 4 bedrooms, 2 with built in robes, a ceiling fan in the master
– Renovated bathroom with lovely skylight, separate wc
– L-shaped dining and lounge with cosy gas heating
– Renovated kitchen with a double sink, Fisher and Pykel dishwasher,ample storage and bench space as well as a walk in pantry
– Laundry with storage
– Meals area with access to the rear garden
– Ducted evaporative cooling
– New quality carpets as well as floating floors throughout
– Roller shutters on front windows
– Crimsafe screen doors
– 1.5KW solar energy
– NBN and Foxtel
The garden offers a paved undercover entertaining area with sweeping views over the Valley, there are several storage sheds, a new 1000 LT water tank, a cherry tree, several veggie planter boxes and plenty of room for kids and family pets to roam. Undercover parking is provided for up to 2 vehicles with space allocated for a boat, trailer or caravan.
What a fantastic location, a short stroll to the picturesque walking trails of Dry Creek Reserve, several primary and secondary schools, the local kindergarten, a 24 hour gym, local golf and tennis clubs, plenty of major shopping centres and public transport are all within minutes of the property. All this and a mere 14 KM to the CBD. What more could you possibly ask for!
A fantastic property in a most convenient location. Not one to miss on.
11 York Street, Valley View is proudly brought to you by Magosia Waskowski and Tim Elsom, your local Valley View area sales specialists. Please feel free to call or email with any questions or to register your interest today.