12 Beaumont Street LIGHTSVIEW
Enjoy modern low maintenance living with this stylish townhouse offering an easy care lifestyle across a spacious 3 bedroom design. Younger buyers entering the market and wise investors looking for value will all be impressed with this appealing offering.
Crisp floating floors and fresh neutral tones flow effortlessly across a generous ground floor layout. A bright lounge/dining room offers ample room for your daily relaxation. Wide aluminium sliding doors allow natural light gently infuse, while providing access to a paved rear courtyard where there’s plenty of space for alfresco relaxation.
Cook the family meals while you stay in touch with everyday activities with a stylish modern kitchen featuring wide breakfast bar, tiled splashbacks, double sink with filtered water, crisp grey cabinetry, modern appliances and ample cupboard space.
A clever ground floor design is completed by a hideaway laundry and ground floor powder room, under stair storage and a generous single garage with auto roller door.
Upstairs offers 3 spacious bedrooms and a handy study look at the stairwell landing. The master bedroom offers a large built-in robe, ensuite bathroom and private balcony. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both offer built-in robes underserviced by a modern main bathroom with separate bath and shower.
Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning will ensure a constant and comfortable year-round environment while 2.7 m ceilings add a sense of light and space.
* Vibrant modern townhouse with open plan design
* Generous living/dining room with kitchen overlooking
* Spacious paved rear courtyard
* Kitchen features wide breakfast bar, tiled splashbacks, double sink with filtered water, crisp grey cabinetry, modern appliances and ample cupboard space
* Clever hideaway laundry
* Ground floor powder room
* Under stair storage
* Single garage with auto roller door
* Additional parking for one vehicle the driveway
* 3 bedrooms to the upper level
* Handy study area to the stairwell landing
* Master bedroom with built-in robe, ensuite bathroom and private balcony
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* Spacious main bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
* 2.7m ceilings
* Rainwater tank
Conveniently located within easy walking distance to local amenities and reserves. Northgate Reserve and The Lights Community & Sports Centre are both within walking distance along with Waterford Circuit & The Lightsview Toddler Playground, the ideal recreational facilities for the younger family.
Quality local shopping can be found at Northgate Shopping Mall while designer and lifestyle goods can be found nearby at Gepps X Home HQ.
Local unzoned primary schools include Hillcrest Primary School, Hampstead Primary School, Northfield Primary School & Avenues College Beatty Avenue Campus. The zoned high school is Roma Mitchell Secondary College. Local private schools include Cedar College, Heritage College, St Martin’s Catholic School & St Pius X School.