12 Rogers Court ALDGATE
Serenity, Tranquillity & Peace in Verdant Valley Setting
Live amongst nature only 20 minutes from the city with this fully modernised 1977 constructed log cabin home. Sited on a no through road in a quiet valley with majestic mature trees creating an awe inspiring botanical landscape, the home offers a relaxed rural lifestyle only minutes from shopping schools and transport.
A massive deck constructed to the original home offers a plethora of outdoor space for general entertaining, alfresco dining and children’s play. Enjoy stunning sunsets from the westerly aspect with views over the 1830m2 (approx.) valley allotment featuring mature trees, verdant undergrowth, natural flora and fauna plus a babbling winter creek to add to the rural romance.
The home has been extensively upgraded with the finest of appointments characterising the contemporary fittings of modern architecture. An open plan living / dining room with corner kitchen overlooking offers a spacious everyday living space, complete with a combustion heater adding a natural cosy warmth. The kitchen is modern and spacious boasting crisp white cabinetry, stainless steel dishwasher and wall oven, glass hotplates, double sink with Pura Tap, stone look benchtops and a wide breakfast bar.
A separate lounge provides that valuable second living area, the perfect formal retreat, study or television room. A split system air conditioner and dual ceiling fans will add to the comfort.
There are 3 bedrooms, all of adequate proportion. The master bedroom has built-in robes and a sparkling ensuite bathroom while bedrooms 2 & 3 have convenient access to the main bathroom. Both bathrooms have been renovated and upgraded offering frameless shower screens, square overhead showers and modern tapware and vanities. A stunning wrap around corner laundry completes an impressive interior.
A wide carport, double garage with storage below, wide turn-a-round area, ramp to the valley floor, fenced off garden area plus a peaceful and private front verandah all add to the appeal of this rear and desirable rural retreat.
* Upgraded and renovated log cabin home (1977 approx construction)
* Generous 1830m2 valley allotment (approx.)
* Peaceful no through road location
* Open plan living/ dining and kitchen with combustion heater
* Kitchen features crisp white cabinetry, stainless steel dishwasher and wall oven, glass hotplates, double sink with Pura Tap, stone look benchtops and a wide breakfast bar
* Separate formal lounge, study, or retreat with split system air conditioner and dual ceiling fans
* 3 bedrooms all of good proportion
* Main bedroom with built-in robes plus upgraded ensuite bathroom
* Spacious fully renovated main bathroom
* Both bathrooms with offering frameless shower screens, square overhead showers & modern tapware and vanities
* Wrap around corner laundry with external access
* Massive outdoor living deck 15.7 x 5.8m (approx.)
* Ramp down from deck to valley floor
* Valley features featuring mature trees, verdant undergrowth, natural flora and fauna plus a babbling winter creek
* Separate fenced off garden area
* Peaceful and private front verandah
* Drive through carport plus double garage and turnaround area
* Storage below double garage
Perfectly located rural retreat sited amongst the stunning Adelaide Hills flora and fauna in a quiet valley on a no through road. Local shopping and Aldgate, Stirling and Mount Barker is only minutes away and city access is only 20minutes along the South Eastern Freeway. Local schools include Aldgate Primary, Stirling Primary and The Hills Montessori School with Mt. Barker Primary, High and Waldorf School also available.
A genuine rare rural gem in a peaceful and tranquil location! Inspection will impress!
12 Rogers Court