13 Douglas Avenue HILLCREST
A rare offering indeed! Sited on a large family sized allotment with a commanding street frontage of over 25m, this 1999 constructed home offers a unique opportunity for keen renovators and handy people to renovate, paint and revitalise this extensive family home, bringing it back into pristine condition.
Car enthusiasts, hobbyists and tradespeople will certainly enjoy the extensive garage space on offer with 2 garages and ample workshop space available. Secure off street parking for up to 5 vehicles is bound to appeal to those who enjoy their man caves while 3 separate living spaces plus outdoor entertaining offer the perfect setup for active families.
A generous formal living and dining room adjacent the entry is a great place to receive your guests or simply relax in front of the television. Step on through to a large family room, perfect for every day casual living or chill-out in the adjacent games room where there is ample space for a billiard table.
A commanding kitchen overlooks the family room offering modern amenities including crisp white country style cabinetry, central island bench modern appliances, corner pantry, double sink with Pura Tap, and a bay window overlooking the outdoor living pergola.
Relax outdoors under a large gabled pergola with elevated views overlooking a large rear yard where retained garden beds and a level yard space provide the ideal infrastructure for your future garden.
All 4 bedrooms are double bed capable with the master bedroom providing a ceiling fan, dressing room and en suite bathroom. Bedrooms 2 and 3 also offers ceiling fans and both are equipped with built-in robes. Bedroom 4 offers dual access doors plus a 5th bedroom or games room is located adjacent to the family room, with ample space.
A clever three-way main bathroom with open vanity also boasts a corner spa bath, the perfect place to relax at the end of a long day, while an adjacent walk-through laundry completes an impressive interior.
This one has good bones and only requires a coat of paint and some superficial upgrades to bring it back to its original glory. Your inspection is essential.
* Large family home on large wide frontage allotment of 780m
* Commanding street frontage of over 25m
* 3 Separate living areas plus outdoor entertaining
* Extensive garaging and workshop space with secure parking for up to 5 cars
* Large formal living/dining room adjacent entry
* Generous family room with kitchen overlooking
* Spacious kitchen offering crisp white country style cabinetry, central island bench modern appliances, corner pantry, double sink with Pura Tap, breakfast bar & bay window overlooking the pergola
* Generous gabled pergola rising to 3.6 m high with 2 ceiling fans
* Retained and leveled rear yard offering a great blank template for your future garden
* 4 Bedrooms, all of double proportion
* Bedroom 1 with ceiling fan, dressing room and ensuite bathroom
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with ceiling fans and built-in robes
* Bedroom 4 with dual access doors
* Bedroom 5 or Games room adjacent family, with ample space for a billiard table
* Clever three-way bathroom with open vanity
* Corner spa bath
* Walk-through laundry with exterior access door
* Great opportunity to paint & prosper, renovate & revitalise
* Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout
* 14 Solar panels producing ample energy-saving electricity
* Alarm system installed
* Temperature controlled hot water service
* Security roller shutters to the street-facing windows
Delightfully located in a quiet street amongst other similar quality homes. The Hillcrest Community Centre, Ray Norton Reserve and several other public open spaces are within walking distance, perfect for your daily exercise and ideal for the younger family. Numerous local schools are available including Hillcrest Primary, Gilles Plains Primary, St Pius X School as well as Cedar College and Heritage College at Northgate. St Pauls College, TAFE SA Gilles Plains and Windsor Gardens Secondary College are also quite accessible. Quality supermarkets and shops can be found at Northgate Plaza or Gilles Plains Shopping Centre, both in the local area, with public transport a short walk away on Fosters Road.
This is a rare offering in a fantastic family friendly location, don’t let this one slip away!
13 Douglas Avenue