13 Harcourt Terrace MODBURY
A fabulous location nestled on a quiet street, sited amongst quality homes, in a family friendly environment, provides the perfect setting for this 1960’s constructed, timber-framed home. A generous allotment of 653m approx. will allow the room to move space to grow that younger family’s desire, offering an excellent opportunity for younger and first home buyers, through to investors looking for value in a property that they can subdivide and develop upon (STCC) to maximize their profit.
4 Bedrooms and generous living spaces will provide affordable accommodation for larger families on a budget. Timber floorboards and fresh neutral tones flow across a combined L-shaped lounge/dining room, where a bright bay window allows natural light to gently infuse.
A galley style kitchen is adjacent the dining area, offering timber grain cabinetry, ample cupboard and overhead space, double sink, modern appliances and tiled splashbacks.
All 4 bedrooms are of good proportion, with bedrooms 1 & 2 both offering built-in robes and split system air conditioners. Bedroom 3 is of good proportion, while bedroom 4 offers a ceiling fan, built-in robe and direct access to the outdoors.
A lined garage with power and lights provides a great studio area, perfect for hobbyists, collectors, work from home entrepreneurs and those who need that little extra living or storage space.
Entertain outdoors on a large paved patio adjacent the meals area while the kids enjoy the space that only a large allotment can provide.
A double carport will accommodate the family cars, completing a spacious and functional offering, ideal for the budget conscious larger family.
* 1965 constructed, brick veneer home on traditional allotment of 653m approx
* Generous living spaces flowing across a 4 bedroom design
* Timber floorboards and neutral tones to the living areas
* L shaped lounge/dining with ceiling fan and skylight
* Galley style kitchen adjacent the dining area
* Kitchen offering timber grain cabinetry, ample cupboard and overhead space, double sink, modern appliances and tiled splashbacks
* 4 bedrooms, all of good proportion
* Bedrooms 1 & 2 with built-in robes and split system air conditioners
* Bedroom 4 with built-in robe and ceiling fan
* Bathroom with shower and bath, plus separate toilet
* Separate laundry with exterior access
* Paved outdoor living patio
* Spacious lined garage/studio with power and lights
* Double carport
* 2.7 m ceilings
Quietly nestled amongst the many parks and reserves the area has to offer. There is a spacious reserve just around the corner, along with The Valley View Golf Course and numerous other sporting and social clubs, all in the local area.
Choose from Modbury West School, Para Vista Primary School, East Para Primary School and Valley View Secondary School, all in the local area. Walk to the local shops at Clovercrest Village and enjoy the convenience of world class shopping and entertainment at Tea Tree Plaza, just a short drive or bus ride away. Public transport is available on Kelly Road and the Tea Tree Plaza Obhan Interchange will provide express access to the city.
An affordable home in a convenient location! Inspection is recommended!
13 Harcourt Terrace