13 Iona Street BROADVIEW
Luxury family living doesn’t get much better than this solid brick 1945 built bungalow style home, extended and modernised to cater for the lifestyle of today’s modern family.
A spacious design offers an open plan kitchen, living and dining room that flows effortlessly through to an outdoor living pergola, pool / games room and another alfresco entertaining area adjacent to a solar heated, salt water chlorinated swimming pool. Both teenagers and parents are going to love the freedom of this outstanding design, allowing space and privacy across two interconnected outdoor living areas.
Entertain family and friends in a great games or pool room. Sliding glass doors to both sides will allow a gentle breeze to flow through, and a ceiling fan plus split system air conditioner will keep the temperature moderate. Built-in speakers will provide the entertainment and a huge full width storage cupboard will keep things tidy.
A quality built kitchen offers an open plan design overlooking living and dining areas. This fabulous cooking zone boasts flat matte off-white cabinetry, corner pantry, island bar with double sink, stainless steel appliances, marble benchtops and a five burner stove.
The home offers 4 bedrooms plus an additional fifth bedroom or study, perfect for the larger family or those who enjoy their space. The large master bedroom boasts an ensuite bathroom and built-in robes. All bedrooms have ceiling fans, bedroom 3 a built-in robe and bedroom 5 / study has its own exterior access door.
The massive allotment is securely fenced and caters for a multitude of vehicle accommodation. A 3m high carport has an auto panel lift door plus drive through functionality offering further parking in the driveway, perfect for those with a caravan or boat. A 3m x 9m old school garage will provide additional storage and workshop space, there is even a pit, perfect for the motoring enthusiast! Established gardens and trees provide a botanical ambience for the pool, lawns and gardens that meander throughout the allotment. A massive fig tree features at the rear of the block.
A strong features list includes:
* 1945 Built solid brick home with extensive additions
* Huge 1071m2 (approx.) allotment
* Polished Jarrah floorboards to the entry hall and bedroom 3
* Polished Baltic Pine floorboards to the extension
* Open plan kitchen / living / dining with direct access to outdoor living areas
* Kitchen with flat matte off-white cabinetry, corner pantry, island bar with double sink, stainless steel appliances, marble benchtops and a five burner stove
* 5 bedrooms or 4 plus study
* Master bedroom with built-in robes and ensuite bathroom
* All bedrooms with ceiling fans, bed 3 with built-in robe
* Bedroom 5 / study with personal exterior access door
* Large pergola adjacent lounge / dining area
* Pool room or games with dual connecting sliding doors, built in speakers, ceiling fan, split system air conditioner and large storage cupboard
* Second outdoor living area with built-in speakers, adjacent swimming pool
* Solar heated, salt water chlorinated swimming pool
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* Secure fencing
* Monitored security system
* 3m high, 2 car carport with auto panel lift door
* Additional off street parking for several other vehicles
* Traditional 9m x 3m garage with pit
* Fully automated sprinkler system
* Central laundry with heaps of storage
* Main bathroom with spa bath
* Instant gas hot water service
* 3 Rain water tanks
Perfectly located within easy reach of all amenities. Public transport an easy walk away on Galway Avenue or Main North Road. Shopping at Northpark Shopping Centre, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza is easily accessed, as is the new Walkerville Shopping Centre. Local schools include Nailsworth and Walkerville Primary Schools, St Monicas Parish School, St Andrews & Wilderness Schools. The numerous parks and reserves of the area are at your disposal for recreation and exercise, including The Broadview Oval and Tennis Club just down the street and the River Torrens Linear Park.
A rare opportunity to secure a solid brick family home on a traditional oversize allotment. Inspection is essential, and will certainly impress!
13 Iona Street