13 North Boulevard TEA TREE GULLY
Standing proudly on an elevated corner allotment this 1960’s built solid brick home offers views over an adjacent reserve and the neighbourhood beyond. A grand terrace located at the front of the home is the perfect entrance statement for your guests and a great place to entertain or just sit and soak up the atmosphere of the neighbourhood.
Parquetry flooring in the entrance hall adds an instant touch of class, welcoming us into a spacious lounge with polished timber floors and corner windows. The polished timber floors continue throughout a substantial family, casual meals and kitchen area.
The kitchen is central to the living areas, offering modern cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, generous pantry and bench space, 900mm wide oven and quality splash backs. Downlights add to the ambience, highlighting the kitchen features and flowing throughout the family and meals areas. A large wrap around family / meals area provides heaps of space for everyday living and a handy bathroom adjacent is perfect for guest and resident usage.
The home offers 3 bedrooms. All bedrooms have been freshly carpeted. Bedroom 1 has a built-in robe and a ceiling fan and bedrooms 2 & 3 are both of generous double proportion. A second bathroom with original terrazzo flooring and port-hole door is nearby all 3 bedrooms.
Outdoors offers a double drive through carport with automatic panel lift door and a large 6m x 7m garage, allowing secure vehicle accommodation for up to 4 cars. A side yard will give the children a place to play and allow room for gardening.
*Large boomerang style home on generous corner allotment
* Elevated position with views over adjacent reserve
* industrial evaporative central cooling system though out the
* gas heating in main living room with reverse split system in other living area adjacent to
* Grand entrance terrace
* Gas cooktopp
* Parquetry flooring to entrance hallway
* Large lounge with corner window and gas heater
* Great open plan kitchen, family and dining
* Polished timber floors to all living areas
* Kitchen with modern cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, generous pantry and bench space, 900mm wide oven and quality splash backs
* Down lighting throughout the living areas
* 3 bedrooms all with fresh carpet
* Bedroom 1 with ceiling fan & Built-in robe
* 2 Bathrooms
* Separate laundry
* Double carport with auto panel lift door
* Double garage with roller door
* Generous side yard
Perfectly located on the suburban fringe with easy access to Anstey Hill Recreation Park, where walking trails provide a great place for your daily exercise and recreation. St Agnes Primary School is close by along with Tea Tree Gully and Redwood Park Primary Schools. St Agnes Shopping Centre will provide for your daily requirements along with Tea Tree Plaza for quality speciality shopping and entertainment.
Be sure to add this one to your must inspect list!
13 North Boulevard, Tea Tree Gully