13 Orana Street GEPPS CROSS
First home buyers and investors will be eager to take a look at this one. A great location in a quiet street, close to schools shops and transport provides a desirable appeal. The home is sited on a generous 731m traditional rectangular allotment, providing an appealing option to those starting out on a budget while offering investors a unique opportunity to secure an easy to rent’ property with generous rental returns.
Originally constructed in 1967 and now with contemporary upgrades, the home is in fair condition and offers an outstanding entry-level opportunity. A five main room configuration plus sleep out consists of three spacious bedrooms, living room, eat in kitchen and functional wet areas.
Polished timber floors flow throughout the home including a generous living room where wide windows allow natural light to gently infuse. All three bedrooms are well proportioned with the master bedroom offering ample space. Bedroom 2 boasts a ceiling fan and bedroom 3 offers a built-in desk.
A spacious eat in kitchen offers the original cabinetry with heaps of cupboard space and upgraded stove plus ample space for a kitchen table. Neat and tidy wet areas consist of bathroom plus separate laundry and toilet while a spacious sunroom completes the interior.
A traditional galvanised iron garage is perfect for the car enthusiast, collector or hobbyist. There is ample workshop space plus the bonus of a maintenance pit. A generous rear yard offers lawn and established trees and provides plenty of space for children to play.
A great starter or investment and well worth an inspection.
* Affordable entry level opportunity, ideal for first home buyers or investors
* Generous 731m traditional rectangular allotment
* Tidy home of five main rooms plus sunroom
* Polished timber floors throughout the main home
* Generous living room with air-conditioner and ample natural light
* Three bedrooms, all of good proportion
* Bedroom 2 with ceiling fan
* Bedroom 3 with built-in desk
* Neat and tidy wet areas with separate bathroom, laundry and toilet
* Handy sunroom
* Wide rear verandah overlooking backyard
* Spacious galvanised iron garage with maintenance pit
* Established lawn and garden areas
* 2.6m ceilings
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
Located within easy reach to all essential facilities. Shopping is nearby at either Northgate, Northpark or Greenacres shopping centres with the Gepps Cross Home Centre and Sunday Markets within easy reach. Local schools include Northfield Primary, St Gabriel’s School with Enfield Primary School and Child Care plus Roma Mitchell Secondary College a short distance away. The State Sports Park area, the perfect place for your daily exercise is a casual stroll away, as is St Albans Reserve and other recreational parks and reserves of neighbouring Enfield.
Be quick to view this unique offering. The perfect opportunity for first home buyer, investors or those looking to upgrade or downscale.