132 Crittenden Road ANDREWS FARM
Ideally located on a quiet no through road and within easy reach of schools, shopping and recreational reserves, this newly renovated contemporary home is sited on a generous 556m2 allotment providing the valuable space that growing family’s desire.
Stained timber look vinyl flooring flows throughout the home, where a fresh neutral colour scheme and open plan design combine to offer spacious living areas where natural light effortlessly infuses. An open plan family and dining has a stylish contemporary kitchen overlooking. Subway tiled splashbacks, corner pantry, stainless steel appliances, double sink with Pura Tap and island breakfast bar feature in a wonderful kitchen you will love cooking in.
A large lounge with study area adjacent the entrance provides that valuable second living area and a great place to receive your guests while a paved outdoor living verandah overlooking the rear yard offers a generous space to entertain alfresco style.
All 4 bedrooms are of generous proportion with the master bedroom boasting a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both have built-in shelving. A bright main bathroom and separate toilet and laundry supply the amenities while a double carport and additional off street will accommodate the family vehicles.
* Spacious 4 bedroom home on 556m2 allotment
* Stylish open plan living areas
* Stained timber look vinyl flooring and neutral tones throughout
* Large family / dining with LED downlights and kitchen overlooking
* Separate lounge with study area
* Kitchen boasting subway tiled splashbacks, corner pantry, stainless steel appliances, double sink with Pura Tap and island breakfast bar
* Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in shelving
* Bedroom 4 of good proportion
* Bright main bathroom with separate bath & shower
* Separate laundry and toilet
* Spacious paved outdoor living verandah
* Generous yard space
* Side verandah / storage area
* Double carport plus room for other vehicles
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
* Gas wall heater to the lounge
* 22 Solar panels for reduces energy bills
* 2.4m ceilings
Ideally located just a short walk to Stebonheath Park providing an excellent back drop for your daily health and exercise plus North Lakes Golf Course is just down the road. A short walk to St Columba College plus Local schools include Andrews Farm Community Pre School, great for the younger family, with Swallowcliffe P-7, John Hartley School and Mark Oliphant College all in the local area. Curtis Road Shopping Centre will cater for your everyday requirements and Munno Para Shopping Centre is a short drive away.
Be quick to view, many will be keen on this one!
132 Crittenden Road