14 Hilltop Drive OAKDEN
Set amongst other newer homes on a quiet street this heritage style reproduction is the ideal starter for those entering the market, or the perfect manageable home for those winding down.
A generous hallway greets us as we enter. Painted in neutral colours with a timber look floating floor, encouraging us deeper into the home. The clever design has bedrooms 2 & 3 at the front of the home and the master suite located at the rear off the living areas.
The open plan living / kitchen / dining is a feature of this well designed layout. The functional kitchen with modern appliances overlooks the dining / living area. From here you can cook the family meals while keeping an eye on the living areas, perfect for the younger family at busy meal times, or those who like to cook and entertain.
Outdoors greets us with a paved entertaining patio, ideal for lazy weekends when family and guests drop over. A mature lawned area provides a play space for the children and completes a perfect courtyard environment.
* 3 bedrooms, master with walk through robe and direct bathroom access
* Floating floors to the main living areas
* Carpet to all bedrooms
* Separate laundry with external access
* 3.7m wide lock up garage with auto roller door access
* Off street parking for one other car
* Downlights to the main living areas
* Bay window with sliding door access to back patio area
* Separate toilet
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
* Front and rear irrigation
Located at the very edge of the current Oakden development and within walking distance to Heritage College. The Oakden Wetlands, a great place for your evening stroll is also a short walk away. Cedar College and TAFE SA Gilles Plains are within easy reach, as is the Northgate Shopping Centre. A perfect opportunity to secure a stylish home in Adelaide’s most progressive suburb.