14 Lorilet Street HOLDEN HILL
Delightfully located on generous, low maintenance allotment, this stylish modern home, only 2 years old, offers an enticing low maintenance lifestyle, flowing across a generous 3 bedroom design where open plan living and easy care upkeep combine to create a sophisticated contemporary lifestyle, perfect for today’s modern family.
A generous wide frontage offers a commanding entrance statement. Sleek architectural lines and fresh modern architecture provide a sleek street frontage with crisp modern appeal, luring us into the home where refreshing contemporary decor provides a comfortable and relaxing casual ambience.
Enjoy enhanced open plan living with refreshing modern amenities including crisp floating floors, fresh neutral tones and LED downlights, flowing across a large combined living/dining room where there is more than enough space for the growing family to relax in style.
A stylish modern kitchen is adjacent the living room, boasting crisp white cabinetry, composite stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances, subway tiled and window splashbacks, double sink, pendant lighting and a generous breakfast bar.
Step outdoors and relax alfresco style on a stunning tiled alfresco portico constructed under the main roof. LED downlights and a ceiling fan overhead will ensure your outdoor comfort, all overlooking a spacious, exposed aggregate, low maintenance rear courtyard.
The home boasts 3 spacious bedrooms, all of generous proportion. The main bedroom provides a stunning modern ensuite bathroom with dual vanities and floor to ceiling tiles, plus a spacious walk-in robe. Bedroom 2 offers a built-in robe while bedroom 3 is of good proportion.
Modern amenities include a full main bathroom with semi-frameless shower screen, wide vanity and separate bath plus a delightful, well laid out laundry featuring ample cupboard and bench space along with under bench appliances and exterior access.
A double garage with automatic panel lift door will accommodate the family car plus there’s room to drive through a rear roller door and utilise some secure parking in the rear courtyard, ideal for those with recreational vehicles.
* Fresh, contemporary, low maintenance home quiet no through road
* Crisp floating floors, LED downlights and neutral tones to the living space
* Generous wide street frontage with exposed aggregate driveway
* Open plan living/dining
* Stylish modern kitchen adjacent casual living room
* Kitchen offering crisp white cabinetry, composite stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances, subway tiled and window splashbacks, double sink, pendant lighting and a generous breakfast bar
* Tiled alfresco portico with LED downlights and ceiling fan
* Low maintenance rear yard with exposed aggregate concrete
* 3 spacious bedrooms, all of good proportion
* Bedroom 1 with luxurious ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe
* Bedroom 2 with built-in robe
* Bright main bathroom modern amenities
* Clever modern laundry with ample cupboard space
* Double garage with auto panel lift door and rear access roller door
* Security cameras to the street and rear yard
* Audio-visual doorbell
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
Perfectly located in the heart of Holden Hill with local amenities within easy reach. Public transport is just around the corner with the bus route running along Valiant Road or a short walk to North East Road.
The Holden Hill Community Centre and Bentley Reserve is just down the street with oval, tennis court, playground and dog park, a great place for your sport and recreation. Valley View Golf Course is also within easy reach.
Gilles Plains Shopping Centre is the local grocery venue and Tea Tree Plaza will provide a world-class shopping experience.
Local schools include Dernancourt Primary, Windsor Gardens Secondary, TAFE SA Gilles Plains, Kildare College, St Pius X School and St Pauls College.
14 Lorilet Street