14 River Walk WALKLEY HEIGHTS
Perfectly located in the prestigious “River Walk Estate” and only 11km to the city, this fabulous Rossdale Homes 2003 constructed and since upgraded family home offers contemporary open plan living with generous indoor and outdoor spaces flowing across a spacious, up to 6 bedroom design and expansive parking with third Driveway for boat, caravan or trailer.
Vinyl plank timber look flooring, LED downlights and a crisp neutral dcor will provide a stylish sophistication that flows through the living areas with a refined ambience. Live, laugh and play in a generous L shaped living space where coffered ceilings and picture windows add a desirable contemporary appeal.
A fabulous upgraded kitchen adds a modern convenience with solid timber cabinetry, stone bench tops, induction cooktop, 750mm wide oven, mirror splashbacks, dual drawer dishwasher, massive walk-in pantry with garage access, soft close roll out drawers and a generous breakfast bar. A skylight overhead will ensure a bright & light essence to this creative kitchen design.
Entertain outdoors in style with a massive gabled pergola rising to 3.4m, covering a raised deck. Two ceiling fans and shade blinds will ensure a comfortable atmosphere as you relax with over 75m2 of covered decking complete with a gas point for the barbeque.
A manicured garden allotment allows space for the kids to play, while a tool shed, single carport and an oversize double garage with automatic roller doors complete the utilities.
A bedrooms are of good proportion and all offer contemporary fillings and crisp floating floors. Bedroom 1 boasts a ceiling fan, bay window, ensuite and walk-in robe while bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all provide built-in robes and ceiling fans. Utilize bedroom 5 as theatre or second living room complete with split system air conditioner. Bedroom 6 (or study) comes with built-in desk and cupboards/ wardrobe.
An irrigation system will keep the low maintenance garden looking lush and green while a 3.6kw solar system with a generous feed in tariff keep the energy bills low. Both ducted evaporative and ducted reverse cycle air conditioning systems will ensure your year round comfort.
* Up to 6 bedroom, family home on generous 700m2 allotment
* Quiet location in “River Walk Estate” only 11km to the city
* Rossdale Homes constructed in 2003 and since upgraded
* Large open plan L shaped living area with coffered ceilings, vinyl plank flooring and LED downlights
* Stunning kitchen features solid timber cabinetry, stone bench tops, induction cooktop, 750mm wide oven, mirror splashbacks, dual drawer dishwasher, massive walk-in pantry, soft close roll out drawers and a generous breakfast bar
* Massive opaque covered pergola over a raised deck
* Pergola with 2 ceiling fans plus natural gas point for barbeque
* Fully irrigated and manicured gardens and lawns
* Bedroom 1 with ceiling fan, bay window, ensuite and walk-in robe
* Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all with built-in robes and ceiling fans
* Bedroom 5 / 2nd living or home theatre with split system air conditioner
* Bedroom 6 or study with built-in desk & cupboard/wardrobe
* Ducted reverse cycle & ducted evaporative air conditioning
* Oversize double garage with automatic roller doors
* Single carport and additional small vehicle parking. Ideal for boat, trailer or caravan storage
* Alarm system installed
* 14 solar panels delivering 3.6kw
Beautifully positioned on a quiet street amongst other similar quality homes. Local schools include Ingle Farm Primary, Para Vista Primary, Valley View Secondary, Northfield Primary, St Pauls College, Roma Mitchell Secondary College, Heritage College and Cedar College.
Local parks and reserves include, The Dry Creek Linear Reserve & Wetlands, a great place for exercise and recreation. Drakes Foodland and other local shops are just up the road, along with The Walkley Heights Child Care Centre. Ingle Farm and Valley View Shopping Centres are both conveniently located close by as is the Gepps Cross Lifestyle Shopping Precinct and the weekly Farmers Market. Public transport is a short walk to either Walkleys or Grand Junction Roads.
A genuine opportunity to secure a quality built, spacious family home in a great location.
Your inspection will most certainly impress.
14 River Walk