146 East Parkway Lightsview
Live, laugh and love the Lightsview lifestyle with this trendy townhouse, constructed in 2015 and located close to all amenities, boasting walking distance to local lakes, reserves and cafes and only 8km to the CBD. Chic contemporary design offers 3 bedrooms and two living areas across a generous floorplate where 2.7m square set ceilings, fresh floor coverings and LED downlights blend effortlessly with a crisp neutral colour scheme.
Enjoy open plan casual living with a light filled family room providing a cosy everyday space with sliding door access to a paved courtyard and a stylish kitchen overlooking. Cook and carve in style with this modern kitchen offering fresh white cabinetry with soft closing draws, stainless steel appliances, double sink with Pura & mixer taps, wide breakfast bar and pendant lighting.
An upper lounge provides that valuable second living space, perfect as a theatre room, retreat or study. Plus carpets flow throughout the upstairs living areas, where two double bedrooms offer salubrious accommodation. The master bedroom boasts an en suite bathroom and walk-in robe plus direct access to a private balcony overlooking the local neighbourhood. Downstairs a third bedroom with floating floors is also of double bed capacity.
A stylish main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, overhead shower, contemporary tapware and semi frameless shower screen provides sleek, modern amenities, complemented by a spacious laundry with ample storage space.
An oversize single carport provides both vehicle and pedestrian rear access. An automatic panel lift door allows ease of access while an adjacent paved courtyard offers a cosy outdoor area, complete with garden shed.
Sleek, stylish, bright and neat! Be sure to inspect this one.
* Tidy two storey townhouse constructed in approx 2015
* Great location within walking distance to local lakes, reserves and cafes
* Creative interior layout with 3 bedrooms and 2 living spaces
* Crisp floating floors, neutral tones, square set ceilings and LED downlights to the lower level
* Spacious casual living room with kitchen overlooking
* Kitchen offers offering fresh white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, double sink with Pura & mixer taps, wide breakfast bar, Soft close drawers, and pendant lighting
* Paved rear courtyard with garden shed
* Oversize single carport with rear access automatic panel lift door and pedestrian door
* 3 double size bedrooms, master with en suite, walk-in robe and private balcony
* Upstairs lounge, perfect as a theatre room, retreat or study
* Stairwell with side lighting
* Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, overhead shower, contemporary tapware and semi frameless shower screen
* Spacious laundry with ample storage area
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
* 12 solar panels delivering 3 kw
* Instant gas hot water service
* 13mm gyprock and sound insulation throughout
* 2.7m square set ceilings
Ideally located amongst other quality townhouses, with all urban amenities at your door step. There are numerous reserves and parks in the local area, perfect for your daily exercise and recreation. Quality schools include Cedar College and Heritage College, just up the road, with St Martins Primary, Hillcrest Primary and Hampstead Primary also quite close by. Shopping at Northgate Plaza is a modern and relaxing experience. Public transport is at your doorstep on East Parkway.
Investors and homebuyers act fast! Inspection is highly recommended.
146 East Parkway